The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful late August day ...cold front moved in overnite (thanks JDee) with a feisty breeze...stuff blowing off my desk by the window...fall is lurking to spring soon..anybody get that???...Rodney has a fall before you drop line................Don't shoot the messenger................

Last edited:
It's Sunday...Churches are going thru tough times with the d@$n pandemic...my Church just recently,reopened but you have to reserve your spot online first come basis (only 100 worshipers for 2 different services) when did going to Church seem like a lottery game???....When you start to think of HOW much this convid has changed our lives...It's unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....And A vaccine, if it ever comes will only work if everyone can get it...I have to go out to the store later...it's getting to the point now that if you're not wearing a facemask you're getting a fine or tossed in jail......I realize idiots that throw full blown house parties are not helping to control the spread of this disease, but Am I a criminal if I forget to put my &*$#) mask on to go up the street to get a gallon of milk!!??!!??...I'm taking the Boss...this is how this relates here............................

Last edited:
Hon wants me to find a rant and raver's anonymous support group soon...She may be right..........................OH, BTW She made Me Tilapia fish fillets and her famous coleslaw, for later so I'll cool down in a while...........................A Boss ride wouldn't hurt either...;)...I'm waiting for Tyme to add a gin and tonic to the mix...why not...after the ride, of course!!!

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed the Daytona race last night!!! Daytona and Talldega are on the top of my list of must sees...boy, am I slipping..............the golden years are creeping in faster than I realized...be forewarned future geezers. those Stangs can't keep you young forever!!.................rant and rave mode calming down now...gin and tonic working...cancelling that Boss ride for now..................

Last edited:
Hey, a slice a salami on a Ritz cracker topped with a sliced bit of Extra sharp Cracker barrel Cheddar cheese will hit the spot for sure....unless of course you have a slice or two of pepperoni pizza hanging around......................UMM!!!

Sunny start to this first day of September (already!!!) clouds moving in for some showers later..Hon picked up the Boys ( Galaxy and troublemaker Peanut) yesterday and they spent the nite. Glad to have the boys around....Life is good when it is...even tho I went to the Dentist again today......hey, if you like to eat, you gotta take care of those choppers.........................or start stocking up on soup..................

Last edited:
Just was watching "The Last Movie Star" with Burt Reynolds....One of his last movies, sad to say. One of the scenes had him riding shogun in the '77 Bandit Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit with a much younger Burt at the wheel....amazing what they can do these days.................R.I.P. Mr. Reynolds.....................

Rainy start today. Took the boys (Galaxy and Peanut) outside.. Nobody wanted to be out in that rain, especially Me!!..Second over-nite stay for them and counting...Grandma treats them way too good.............I'm starting to get jealous............

Last edited:
Labor Day Weekend upon us...ALREADY!!!!......Unofficial end of summer....Didn't summer go by fast??...You'll be chasing those leaves in another month!..Never mind another race car!!!...Years past,.. this weekend would include a cook out with burgs and dogs, but with the family dwindling down and tastes changing, I may settle for a grilled cheese with that garden tomato ...don't forget that Oregano!!!!..1599324119502.png

Colleges are starting to open for the new fall term.....College parties are on the up swing as well as convid infections around here!....Young People still don't realize the magnitude of this pandemic...or just don't care???........Keg party next Tuesday...Be there!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors