The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
WOW, Kyle Busch wins at Kansas today on his birthday turned 36....He's mellowing out as He gets older...He was a real wise guy when He was just starting out in Cup racing.
I thought he was more of a spoiled brat back then! Amazing what a good woman and a kid or two can do to a person's temperament. He has certainly grown up in the last few years. I know he has more detractors than fans but it's hard to deny his talent is right up there at the top.

Bill, here's your weather update.....Today started out nice and sunny, with temps near 60 at wake up...my wake up tyme is 8AM now, It used to be 4AM when I punched a clock...... ( I know, Pick on somebody your own size) clouds moving in now with the threat of a shower later this afternoon......Temps got near 65 while the sun was still around but now are heading closer to 60 again. The trees have budded and leaves are in full force and so is the grass...if anybody could invent a grass that doesn't need cutting.....would make millions, but lawn mower sales would plummet ...bushes are another issue......that's enough for now...........................

Last edited:
Nothing puts age on you like news like that...but nothing takes it away like the car in your garage that makes you smile when you start it up....words of warning..that can only last for so long...Drive while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......those younger members around here have no idea what I talking about........one day you will......................for now.....Giddy Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful day outside today...61 and wall to wall sun!!! Dolled up the Cole slaw Hon brought home yesterday with some mayo and Ranch dressing...will go well the Tilapia she made.Living good in the neighborhood doesn't get far from here....tomorrow the Boss gets some exercise.....Me too......LOL......My hair is getting Long!!...I haven't been to my Barber since March, just before the pandemic started.Hon has cut my hair since then..last tyme Sept......It'll be ponytail lenght soon..OMG

Last edited:
Beautiful Saturday shaping up.....sun is out temps may reach near 70 this afternoon!!!!....What to do????....What to do????...............Where's those darn Boss keys?? and that Aerosmith CD??..........................................

Hair getting long again...I REFUSE to go to a barber and wear a freakin mask...last hair cut was last yr Sept.in the backyard...Hon did Her best with clippers She bought down the street........It wasn't that bad..but She's a little reluctant to try again...hence I'm entering into ponytail length hair soon ......My barber I went to since 1996 must be retired by now................or out of business thanks to covid bullsh.................

The guy across the street works on cars out of his garage......A HOT 70's ORANGE Nova just pulled in .Sounded wicked!!!!!!!....Black strips on the side.......Boss is jealous.....................Neighbors also rolled out an orange riding lawnmower this afternoon....The Boss is taking a nap now..................me too......................soon..........

Last edited:
If Hon didn't have her Juke parked in the driveway, blocking my way out of the garage to take out the Boss for a ride, Things may have occured that could not be undone...........The Lord works in mysterious ways for a reason....I suppose............. I gotta get a wider driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the Boss out yesterday (Wed). A guy in a newer Blue GT (guessing "10) was driving a car behind me and I could see in my mirror He was trying to get a better look at my Boss by driving wide to get a better view of me from the SUV blocking his view......We ended seeing each other again a while later from across the street and I waved and He yelled "Nice Car"......His GT didn't sound that bad at all........................All Mustang V8's resemble that remark...............................

Last edited:
Memorial day weekend not looking so good in Ct....Fri clouding up showers by late afternoon.Sat and Sun on and off showers temps only in the 50's.....Monday may see some afternoon clearing..................I remember many Memorial Day cook outs over the yrs....I may have to settle for a Subway BMT and a Popa's Pepperoni pizza this year.................Please, don't forget what this holiday is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Remember our Sons and Daughters who are no longer here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and everyone else you have lost..........................................

My daily delivery Newspaper..the Connecticut Post has a section in the classified ads titled "Absolutely Free" , but everything listed there has a price.....what am I missing here???????????..............

Last edited:
Had the Boss out yesterday.....Made a Subway stop...got a BMT with the works, of course!!!!....a little disappointed...just not the same as the ones I had in the 70's...must be my taste buds are starting to fade............glad the Boss still works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel