The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a die cast 2012 CO Boss 302 sitting on my computer,in front of me every day!! so I'm a happy camper when ever I'm here...........................that burger, later, is just icing on the cake.......A Modern Pepperoni pizza from New Haven may have been better.........beggars can't be choosy....why is that???????...The Lord works in mysterious ways....Pastor Bob has said his peace................who the heck made him a Pastor???????????? .........I forgot, We gotta keep this Mustang related...and family friendly............My Boss is snoring this weekend...................

Last edited:
Where' is everybody?????????????....OH, I forgot...you are all at Church....Bless your Souls!!!!!!!!!!!!...You may need His help when you're drivin beyond your means...I hope I never have that problem...............Amen.............

Hon made 4 burgers....there's only 3 left on the plate.....I'm calling 911......and my ketchup bottle is on the counter.....this is serious!!!......at least the Boss is still in the garage!!!...............that's only because it's still raining outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............serenity now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....JDee, I think Jerry retired too soon.........................

Last edited:
Getting my burger ready before that burgerler comes back for a second one and I'm hiding the ketchup this tyme!!!!!!!!!!!!.............the last 2 I'm hiding in the fridge...He'll never think to look in there....................that's where I keep my 357..............OH NO...loose lips sink ships.....and much more..............Where did I hide that ketchup???????????

Whiskeypapaaa, I 'm sure you never had a drop...of anything.............just park it when you're not having any....................Who am I to judge anybody...If I had a nickel for every taste I've had over the years...Bill Gates would be working for me........LOL...which could still happen after his divorce......does he wash cars???

Last edited:
My old buddy Rodney stopped by this afternoon....He wanted to borrow a few bucks to buy a hamburger.I told him it was his lucky day.....Hon was making some in a while....He said he was too thirsty to wait..............................................................Rodney....Rodney...Rodney..................

Hon made me a great breakfast today....Kabassi and Eggs with a little tomato and onions on the side...............I am surly blessed....................and I still got that Boss in the garage!!!....Please pass that recall alert to all your pals who have the newer GT350's and GT500's...man that stuff scares me...................they're saying your engine could explode in your face from timing chain failure............that's not good................. https://mustangforums.com/articles/ford-recalls-2020-shelby-gt350-gt500/

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Was on vacation and then had some other issues and it seems while away ole Mr. Bobby Three Ohhhh 2 became the 3rd most prolific poster on TMO. Congrats and we all look forward to more of your pithy use of the English language! Or , just ramblings caused by excessive Pizza withdrawal during Covid Cabin Confinement.

TMO Supporting Vendors