The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The rants and raves of somebody can be never be taken seriously unless they are a TMO member and own a Mustang....Then the playing field changes a bit...I had my Boss out yesterday, so my attitude is still adjusting..................................;);););););)

The heat wave has seemed to ease today..only in the 80's this AM..."they're" predicting a front moving thru overnite with 2-3 inches of rain...then temps in the 70's....where's my coat.............Best of luck to everyone sweltering in the west.........................

Just a thought for this Friday before the 4TH...Best wishes to everyone!!!!...Enjoy your Holiday and be safe!!!!...They go hand in hand!!!....I've been given the gift of taking care of 2012 Boss #1886 since day 1 and I honor that privilege every day, especially when I'm behind the wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon picked up some Italian Ice on sale yesterday .....first I've had since I was a kid when my dad got us some from a ice cream place by the airport where we grew up....lemonade was the only flavor I knew back then and still love, but there are many new flavors now......Hon's favorite is watermelon................

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I got a box of Italian ice cups when they were on sale a couple weeks back. Watermelon is my go-to, but cherry works as well. Hugely disappointed there were no little wooden spoons in the box - that's half of the Italian ice experience.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I always liked the the crunchy, syrupy bottom layer of an Italian Ice. It is an accident, an unintended consequence of the product partially melting during shipping and refreezing. The normally smooth whipped ice crystalizes and partially separates from the flavoring to create that wondrous crunchy texture. Cherry was always my fav.

Hon bought a watermelon last Wed for this weekend and kept it in the garage, since the fridge was kinda full.....well it didn't survive last thur and fri's temps near 100 with high humidity and started collapsing yesterday......good thing she bought that Italian ice, also.....................

Might get a little noisy around here in a little while once the sunlight/daylight starts to leave...I'm so glad I don't have any more dogs who hated fireworks and all that noise...................Happy 4th of July to everyone...be safe....enjoy your Holiday....................

Still can't post any quotes........problem must be on my end somehow, since I see other quotes being posted...Higher powers may be at work here....Son by with his barber yesterday....He gave me a haircut in the back yard....first one since last Sept!!!!!...I'm 10 lbs lighter now and no one recognizes me anymore, including me!!...Thank God for the small miracles that come our way that we don't even think about...................Tropical storm Elsa headed our way for tonight and early Friday....."they" first thought it would go to the south of us..but now it looks like a direct hit...lots of rain and wind...at least it's not a Hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...The Boss is thankful for the garage.................

Last edited:
Tropical storm Elsa moving in as I type......heavy rain more the issue ihan wind with flash flood warnings til noon....up to 5 inches could fall in a very short amount of tyme....hope the tomato plants don't drown.....I wish I could send some of this rain to the west coast to help with the drought out there!!!!..............

Last edited:
The heavy rain and winds of Elsa are directly overhead...had to close the windows....Poor Hon had to go to work today...Her umbrella collapsed as She made her way to her Juke.................hard to believe the sun may be out later this afternoon.......................

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Did you get the crazy thunder & lightning show we did here? Couple close hits, and heard the firetrucks heading out at one point.

TMO Supporting Vendors