The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Washed The Boss Tuesday for the first tyme since Son did it last September!!!!..BOY am I gatting lazy in my old age...Had the Boss out yesterday and That Boss was gleaning!!!!...and smiling!!!...Where does that darn dust come from anyway!!!!!!!!.....Beautiful day today...Low humidity..temps 75-80...I wish all summer could be like today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm due for a real Pizza...oops wrong thread....................

I ordered 4 books of stamps online from USPS last week...why the heck did it take over a week to get delivered????????????...It was sent in a "Priority" envelope, no less....LOL...............that's ok, at least I got em.............now the bills can be paid.....I don't do online...what if ....you figure it out.....

A beautiful Friday Here.....Lots of sun temps 80ish. As I was going out to sit in the backyard this morning...A black and white bird ( never saw one like it before) crashed into the house and fell to the ground right before me...I got in my chair and picked him up and he laid in my hand for at least 20 mins...I petted him but you could tell He didn't want to be where he was. I was hoping I wouldn't have to bury him, dying in my hand....But Lo and Behold, He sprung to life and flew out of my hand, I guess after he got his bearings back.....the Lord works in mysterious ways...for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'll never see that bird again in my lifetyme, but it's something I'll never forget..................

Last edited:
Hey, Everybody..It's Juneteenth Day...Nobody knows what that's about...Hon and Son have the day off, so it must mean something........it will come to have more meaning in yrs to come....in the meantyme...turn it up and blast it if you can...............

very un summer like today.........storm Claudette passing by to the south of us here in Ct.....a little breezy.. a few rain drops earlier...and cool in the .60's...not the massive rain others had to endure......................the street is wet...................The Boss is dry..............how dry are you??..who am I to ask???

Last edited:
Beautiful day today, just barely 60 at wakeup...had the Boss out yesterday, man, I still love that car after ALL these yrs...........Hair is almost pony tail time to tie...this is new territory for me.....do I stay or do I go now...........................I fear the coming summer heat will have a "baring" on my decision................

Forgot to mention................After me and Hon's ride the other day, while in the parking lot of "Parlor Pizza" to get our pie...a newer Blue GT pulled in and we traded revs...I think I won, but it was close.....He defiantly had an upgraded exhaust!!!!!!!!!!! ......everybody inside stopped what they doing/eating for that moment........Pizza and Mustangs...what a combination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought......many posts here that I post could equally go to the "post whoring" thread, both created by Grant302...thanks Grant for those opportunities to open my soul.......................My Boss thanks you also...............................

Hair ponytail length now and it's getting too hot for this now!!!....Son going to arrange a haircut with His guy.....NO MASKS!!!!!!!!...might lose some weight here???...will be the first haircut since last Sept...........I'm surprising myself with going this long without a haircut.....I refused to get a haircut wearing a mask!!!!!!!!!!!....grocery stores and other places still require wearing a mask....I just don't feel right wearing a mask......it makes me feel like a criminal........The State has generally relaxed the mandates for mask wearing,( still need to wear a mask if you haven't had a shot yet) but it's still up to businesses to have their own policy about wearing a mask in their place of business.....

Last edited:
Double header for Xfinity and The Cup boys this weekend at Pocono....That was the first and last Cup race me and Hon attended, back in 1996!....It took us a little over 3 hrs to get there, in Long Pond, PA and almost that long to leave the racetrack, even tho we left with 50 laps before the race ended. The one good thing I remember about that day was the race exhaust fumes as the cars went by.....I wish I could bottle that smell........................

Last edited:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
makes me feel like a criminal
I've been using a bandana at the local stores, so I look like a criminal in the Old West. At least the bandana is white, so people should know I'm a good guy, right? I'm at ponytail length as well, plus I stopped shaving when I started working from home so I'm approaching a ZZ Top-length beard, too.
to get there, in Long Pond, PA
Used to be "The Richard Petty Exit" off the highway - exit #43. But then PA renumbered all the exits by mileage instead of sequence several years back.

Heat wave still hanging tough around here, (not like the northwest boys got it)...temps been in the 90's since Sunday....97, yesterday...98 today...heat index over 100 with that darn humidity....front coming thru Thursday with lots of rain...good for the weeds coming up in the lawn...............I remember when I used to water the lawn when I first moved in long ago....then I got the water bill...if it browns out,so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...next door neighbor that just moved in....still learning....he will..........green grass, a happy mortgage payment does not make..................................nor does a lawnmower that does not start................a burned out lawn needs no care.....I only had one yr of those, sad to say..............................

Always remember, a raving Mustang (Boss 302) owner never needs to be taken seriously ,except when they are in the driver's seat...................then the proof is in the pudding...............whatever that means................................storms came thru...cooler later, I hope.................................I need a haircut...SOON!!!!...how do you tie a ponytail???

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors