The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Sad to hear Brad Keselowski leaving Penske after all these yrs....He must have his reasons...............as long as he stays in a Mustang I won't ......him ...you fill in the blank.....
Sounds like he’s headed for Roush-Fenway Ford, which will become Roush-Fenway-Keselowski Ford and get him the ownership stake he’s been looking for.

Hey, It's Saturday Night!!!!!!...In the old days you could get in trouble just by lookin in the mirror......good thing 2012 Bosses weren't around back then!!!!!!!...My 1968 Olds 442 was enough for me back then............I'll leave it at that...;););)

Another Beautiful day in plesantville .....Plan on taking the Boss out tomorrow when it'll be a little cooler...the Boss don't care, but I do!....We've reached mid summer already according to the experts so make sure you enjoy what you got left....GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the Boss out this morning for a little exercise...it was nice and sunny temp around 75....clouds moving in now with a front approaching this afternoon....some storms could be severe.....July has come and gone...almost..............Hon's sunflower has bloomed .........it's 8 ft tall!!!!!...last yr the birds ate up all the seeds before she had a chance get any for next yrs planting.

A little Friday tidbit......Heart breaking news from the garden.....Hon had a beautiful, huge tomato ripening on the vine that She's been watching for some time.It seemed just about ready and She was going to pick it yesterday, but decided to give it one more day in the sun. Lo and behold, some critter came along last night and ate half of it ( I guess it saved the other half for tonight). Hon was upset, to say the least.......me too!.....I'll have to take her out for a ride in the Boss later to cheer her up and talk her out of buying that shotgun.....................................................

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Raccoons are the same way with corn. Just when the ears get to where they're almost ripe, the next morning half the stalks are knocked over.

Get a rifle instead of a shotgun - you don't want to be picking shot out of the tomatoes you "saved." Then again, you could load the shells with rock salt and pre-season the tomatoes before you pick them.

Little while since I last posted here...................I'm sure no body noticed,,,;););)..Well, anyway, Fall is here in a hurry, 48, this morning, BRRRR!!!!...A Lot of you Boys are getting your last runs in before it's rest or mod tyme for your rides.I had my Boss out for a nice ride today and enjoyed every second of it!!! Winter comes with a price around here....BIG TYME!!!!!....I still manage to enjoy my Boss no matter what mother nature throws my way.................

i had my Boss out for a nice ride today

Hey, Sal...how's the weather out there in Cali??...Nice Oct day here in Ct...Sun, lo 70's...good Boss weather, for sure...I'm sure Frankinstein is comfortable.....I know
I spelled that wrong, but ........................................

Arizona, You belong at number two and always will! Please keep posting to keep me honest...You have gone thru a lot in your quest to enjoy your Boss...it will never let you down...................just like mine............................Amen..............................

Hon going out to vacuum her Jukester after washing it yesterday.....I can't remember ever vacuuming the Boss...ever............driving fast must keep it clean....or maybe I'm just lazy................gotta be a combination of both, I suppose............................;););););)

Happy, Glorious, Sunday to Everyone........Just recovering from a weekend spent with my boys (Pitt bulls Galaxy and Peanut) They're a handful to be sure, but I love them....Boss oil change Friday 35K (34583) with Mobil1, of course....Man, I love driving that car...I'm not a track Rat but I enjoy a great car when I can go thru the gears with "reckless abandon" if you know what I mean...;););)......Happy Trails to all, where ever they may lead you to......................

TMO Supporting Vendors