The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Everybody......Keep an eye out for what Bill P. has to say and offer......He's a performance expert!!!.....He's enjoyed more Vipers and Mustangs than anyone I can recall!!!!....Whatever advice He gives, He gives with confidence and rightly so.............He's a Mustang Brother we can all trust..............................................Bill,you can put the gun away now......1665655163912.png

Rodney still hunting around.....He asked to help with Christmas stuff which is just around the corner and He gave me a wish list I might use......on it was a 2023 TMO calendar........Rodney ain't that bad after all...............He don't get no respect 'cause He don't got a Mustang..... yet...................................Boys,If You want to get famous, send a Pic of your Stang to Chris and He may include a Call Name with that Pic on next year's calendar..............My Boss is camera shy for now.....................................:beatentodeath:

Hon brought up some Halloween stuff She found in the cellar today and asked me to spread it out. At first I said I'm not into that anymore since Son has gotten older and moved on, but then I realized this was something She wanted to relive from the past......what the heck!!!!!....We got Halloween again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....a bit of my youth sneaked in too.............You Twilight Zone fans may know where I coming from....................................;)

I've been around this forum for a long time....I've seen a lot of Members come and go......some out of their control, sadly :crying:....But I am thankful for the ones who stay here with me to keep our community together......................you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!..............................Pedal to the metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought before I sign off.............Boys, Cherish the lady's in your life!!!!!!!!!!!...They put up with your stuff.......Mother, Sister, or WIFE....They are your............you fill in the blank.........My Hon is my ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................

We have a member here who's call name is "Beermoney".............I snicker to myself whenever I see it.........Has anybody ever added up have much money you've pissed away on alcohol over the years????.............I did and the estimate I came up with shocked and embarrassed me.....mind you ,we're talking almost 50 yrs.............but still...........................

Had another scare yesterday with my heart.........I called 911 and they were here in minutes...I don't wish this stuff on anybody.....even a chevy owner..........LOL...........But when it happens you know you gotta be right with somebody.............No preachin here..............................just...........you fill in the blank..........................................

Fall is here with a vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............temps barely 50 today...norms are around 65..............wind blowing and leaves flowing and I'm stuck watching.........Where did I put the Boss keys?????????????..............................I have a great memory....it's just getting a little shorter now a days....................HON, Where's those damn keys???!!!......................

Foliage is peaking here in Ct now....What a view I have from this chair from right across the street!!!......Leaf peepers come from miles around to see this....I should charge admission!.....Truth is this will be all done soon and winter will appear, not taking any prisoners.......snow is beautiful, if you don't have to shovel it................:beatentodeath:

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Foliage is peaking here in Ct now....What a view I have from this chair from right across the street!!!......Leaf peepers come from miles around to see this....I should charge admission!.....Truth is this will be all done soon and winter will appear, not taking any prisoners.......snow is beautiful, if you don't have to shovel it................:beatentodeath:
algonquinsnow.jpg
Hey Bob , we are a little ahead of you. Our camping trip last week at Algonquin Park. LOL !!

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
View attachment 80564
Hey Bob , we are a little ahead of you. Our camping trip last week at Algonquin Park. LOL !!

Carver, you are hard core! I put the winter cover on the coach and put it to sleep last week!!! I kind of draw the camping line at the 15th of October. Colour me wimp.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
No apologies necessary in my book, JDee.....................................Carver really believes in roughing it......................
Hardly roughing it Bob, It's "Glamping" not camping these days for me. It's basically a condo on wheels with central heating ! . I did feel for the folks that were huddled up in tents tho. :oops:

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Hardly roughing it Bob, It's "Glamping" not camping these days for me. It's basically a condo on wheels with central heating ! . I did feel for the folks that were huddled up in tents tho. :oops:
Tent campers are masochists. Or too young to have enough money to buy an RV.
When you are a senior citizen you need, deserve and have earned a little comfort when you go "roughing it".

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My wife's idea of "Glamping " is staying in a nice Hotel that has some trees surrounding it, ha! Older track rats like to be able to just have "Steaks, " and let the youngsters put up stakes!

TMO Supporting Vendors