The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still feeling the chill from carver's pic...BRR....I have a diecast of my Boss on my computer, in front of me, and I can imagine it growling and better yet go down in the garage and hear it for real.............you boys know what I'm talkin about...............................................

I know we are about cars and racing here on TMO but I feel in my heart we should help those poor souls in Ukaine who did NOTHING to puttin but are suffering every day for his gain, whatever that is????............Just letting out what's in my soul...........If I had a gun I'd put a bullet in puttin's head in a minute..............sorry for the rant..but that's how i feel..................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks Bob, we as a Country need to continue to have passion and concern for others around the Globe. One of the best places to help the people of Ukraine is a donation to the " World Central Kitchen." We are so caught up in our own concerns, which really are quite small when put into perspective and compared to what Ukrainians are going through. I appreciate your note, as we can not become complacent and slowly forget about what is happening there, because that is what Putin is counting on --- apathy and lack of concern since this is not happening in our back yard. Yet, a little rational thought brings it to a head, this conflict is affecting the World in a very big economic way.

Bill, Thanks for the support on my concern with this troubling part of history....We all have our little isle of paradise whether it be our cars or homes (castles) or families or all of the above.People are losing this NOW....their little paradise for NO good reason.........I'll try and bring this anger someplace else.........................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sounds like " Hon " has a good sense of humor. I have joined the Pizza brigade as my wife as gotten on a kick with cauliflower pizza crusts ( taste virtually the same as a thin crust margerita style crust) and she has come up with some killer ones. Most are so dang good we have not gone out for Pizza for months.

Favorite ---- pears, blue cheese, sautéed onions and a little olive oil at first ( extra virgin , of course, ha ). There are steps on how it is done, but simply dynamite, though of course one has to like blue cheese.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel