The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You boys to the west of me are finally sending your heat and misfortune my way..........today was ok..temps in the 80's.........but tomorrow thru whenever we're talkin 90's....this is late July/August stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............where was this global warming in Jan/Feb????????????????????..........I'm getting the fans ready for this monumental heat wave....Hon's breathing problems won't handle AC..............still say it beats shoveling snow.................which I can't do anymore...............Boss says don't even think about it...............it will be cooler..............in January..............

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Kool and the Gang.....Not stuff for TMO, but stuff for me back in the day..70's/early 80's..... https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...a15a2daa5875ad11db4d7795936c3d8f&action=click
After I finish with the leaf blower on the Mach after washing with wipe down and a quick spin around the “big” block to dry the brake pads, I detail the Mach in the garage since the sun is poking through on the driveway and listen to M Jackson, Toto, Cindy Lauper and Madonna on the 80’s station at a level of 10+ on my garage radio ??………

I have to smile when I take my morning and night time meds.................most say "take with food"..........are these things helping me or hurting me if I don't have food around?............At least with this heat wave there's a breeze around..........warm as it may be..................Where's that Freakin fan................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel