The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Grant,

My rental was a QX30 crossover and although a good driver, it hardly can shed a sliver of rubber off those rear tires. But it was a deep blue, not too far off from my KB Boss.

NASCAR at Arizona today. Truex still sharpening his knife to carve up Logano at Miami..............Karma will bite you if you're not careful!!.........Racin may be racin....but race somebody like they raced you..................OH, I forgot, there's a little money involved here.............All bets are off!!!!!!!!!!!! I should refrain from judgement here!!!!....My hero, Dale Sr, was guilty of a LOT more than this............

Last edited:
Got up early today, because some around here make me feel guilty if I don't.....You know who you are!!!! Crisp morning..20s but with Sun!!!..Was at Son's last nite for a nice visit....Good to see the boys. He already has his Xmas tree up...a little early for me, but we all have our own agendas........

Newspaper just got here (Thrown in the driveway).....Seems like just yesterday it cost 35 cents...now it's $2.00 and half of what it used to be.............If it gets any smaller, I may be phasing this out in the future and just watch the news on TV, all tho I'll miss my daily crossword, Jumble and Cryptoquote..........

Last edited:
My mistake, only Hon off today.Son had to report for duty. Hon's off to get the boys for the afternoon.I'll give them a Fuji apple when they get here......They love their grandpa as long as he's giving them something...............

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors