The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just finished reading the paper and doing all the puzzles WHEW!!! that's it for me today!!!..This retirement life is brutal!!!....You know I'm just playing with you working folks........If you enjoy what you're doing, you're very lucky!!!! My Gig turned sour BIG TYME my last few years....sad to say.........:(

If Rodney was here he'd be smiling........Misery Loves company...The more , the Merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!..His first love experience wasn't that great and she'll never let him forget it!!!!!!!!!.....He traded in his Caddy for a van..........Big Mistake....never needed the "If this van's a rockin" sign...............I gotta get me a day job.............

Keep the leaves Bob and stop laying the blame on me for you getting up early. You got Post Ho-ing fever.
I'm guessing (not assuming) no charge for the leaves? That Blame falls where ever it may, like the leaves.Rust never sleeps, remember?Glad to have you back!You still have a good shot of making 2K by the end of the yr!!! I'm going to see the doctor soon to see if there's a cure for this fever.:rolleyes:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Leaving you the leaves for free.

The cure for your fever is to drive your Boss. You can't possibly post and shift at the same tyme!

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I think Dr. Slayer would be more fitting. I'm like one of those civil war doctors who would have your leg amputated for a bee sting.
Best I keep my current job as pace car driver for Pemberton!

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Snow days for tracking here in Colorado Bob and my patience go running when they see crossed bones and a sickle under "Dr. Slayer" on my office door.

BOB: Dr. Slayer, my leg is sore.
DR. SLAYER: Let me get my Sawzall.

(Bob was last seen running his Boss down the road well beyond the 155 MPH we thought these cars could go.)

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bill P. took his mirrors off for less weight and mentioned He didn't need them anyway.Nobody ever in them to be concerned about.

If there's no-one behind you perhaps it means your the last dog in the pack and nothing good ever comes of that.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel