The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see you're posting spam again...

Another Funeral today....Good Friend. since the 70's, co-worker, when I was working. Three yrs older than me.I starting to fear looking at the Obit page!!!!Lately , there's been more hits closer to me than I want to admit.......At least my name hasn't shown up yet and I still have a Boss in the garage!!!!!! You never know, Maybe that Boss is keeping me going.....It ain't hurting, THAT's for sure!!!!!!!!!...........If word of this gets out..........Bosses will be in short supply soon..................:rolleyes:

Boys spent the last 2 nites here.Galaxy just turned i yr old...He's OK. But that Little Peanut, who at 5 months, is a handful and a troublemaker and not that little anymore.He chewed up a family photo on the coffee table today. Hon's patience is starting to wear thin...........Mine wore out a while ago.............

I'll catch up with everybody later.....Do anybody notice I'm a yr older today!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I doubt it!!! but have one on me....I'm paying the tab today!!!!!!!!!!............Except for Tyme......He might celebrate more than me today...............:D

TMO Supporting Vendors