The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Early winter storm moving in late this afternoon. First "they" said maybe an inch along the shore. Then it was 2"to 4" now it's 3" to 5" before changing over to rain over nite...I wish I had that kind of leeway when I was working..LOL

Your today was still yesterday for me. ;)
My day and everybody else's is to get up in the morning and thank your maker for another day! Lately, I've been seeing more and more of people that are close to me not getting that chance anymore. Enjoy what you can , while you can.........To The Max............................Driving a fast car fills the bill for a lot of us... including me!!!:cool:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
39 my foot. Perhaps your neck size but not your age.

Not trying to make you feel old or anything but I figured I'd brag about my age (61) and then do sh*t around the house that most 39 year old struggle to do. What they don't see is later that evening I'm laying in a fetal position unable to move.

This falls under the category WTDKWHT

Last edited:
Son wants to take me back to Modern Pizza tomorrow to celebrate my Birthday. Friday nites are as bad as Saturday nites there! hour wait, some outside..........This tyme of year too cold for that.......Hope I can convince him to get a pie down the street...probably not..He was weaned on Modern Pizza............This must be his mother's fault..........:rolleyes:

TMO Supporting Vendors