The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latest news....Grant seen driving off in the fake R.....This pressure may have been more than he could handle today....Polka band is packing up to go home......."no kabasi pizza, we're leaving " was last heard from nearby..........Once the major news trucks saw the Polka band leaving, they packed up too.Grant , you missed your moment of fame!

Thank goodness my transition To 4K posts didn't involve this much drama! I saw it coming, that's why I did it quick!!!Tyme, I'm trying to line up Neil Young for your 2K post day.......Don't hold your breath right now and the Polka band is busy, or so they say??

Rodney's latest complaint is his wife's driving...She totaled out the car when she hit a tree. He asked her what the heck happened??? She said it wasn't her fault!!!!!!!!...She beeped the horn............................don't shoot the messenger..........:rolleyes:

Tough crowd!!!!!!!!!!...Tough crowd!!!!!!!!....I had a crowd like this in my early days...and they were all convicts..sense of humor not that great........use your imagination why, I guessing they made do with what they had, "they" don't call it prison for nothing!..........Rodney is smiling...............

Son plans on taking us to Modern Pizza tomorrow afternoon for my birthday present. Shouldn't be too crowded if we get there around 4:30...They open at 3:00 on Sundays so the first wave hopefully will be leaving by then.Looking forward to it!!!..This may be my last visit to Modern for a while...http://modernapizza.com/

Last edited:
Why is this your last visit for a while?

Grant's official deadline for 6K is the end of the yr....He may be waiting for Tyme to catch up so they can hit the "limelite" together.:D..All tho, I can't imagine him being away from the keyboard for that long...;)

Last edited:
"If I live to see another day, it will come too soon"....Who the heck said that??and what does it mean??????I'll take my days as they come and be thankful for them......AMEN.............................Where's those darn Boss keys????????????????

Last edited:
Life is GREAT!!!!Enjoy ALL you can while you can!!!!!....You never know when the plug will be pulled................All tho I know when Tyme turns off his Christmas display for the evening.........My lites get brighter!

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Been here almost seven years now. That's about 270 posts per year. Less than a post a day, approximately one post every 1.35 days. You and Grant have nothing to worry about when it comes to me catching you guys.

TMO Supporting Vendors