The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Went down the road today to Norwalk, to Stew Leonard's to get our fresh turkey from the Shenandoah Valley.It used to be a 20 min ride, but the last couple of years, it's more than double that.I can't believe the amount of trucks that are out there now (I95 south).Tomorrow can only be worse with trucks and Thanksgiving travelers on the road......Just in case anyone else is interested in a fresh Shenandoah Valley turkey......:rolleyes:... http://www.stewleonards.com/stews-locations/norwalk/

Last edited:
Getting ready for the coldest Thanksgiving on record or so "they" say.Wind chills will be in the low teens at best, some areas of the state will be in the low single numbers.Many High schools rescheduled their Thanksgiving football games to Wednesday nite to avoid the arctic blast coming Thursday.Black Friday shoppers will be freezing. I'm glad I'm not one of them....never was and never will be.We Have company coming up from Florida for Thanksgiving....Boy, are they in for a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Stay warm Rusty Bob. 50-60s here in the Rockies. Winter work on the Boss will have to wait though as I have lights to hang and brakes and rotors on my wife's Edge to replace. Bronco's game vs. Steelers on Sunday and them onto Seattle and Vancouver next week. I have no time for black Friday either.

Hon went to see this Skyscraper film a while back with a few of her friends.She told me there was a song about walls in the movie but didn't know much else about it.She said she wanted to hear it again. The first thing that came to my mind was John Cougar Mellencamp's song...walls come crumbling down. But that wasn't it. After further investigation, I found this, It's not bad.....

Grant knows what you’re talking about.

TMO Supporting Vendors