The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Four days in on the Christmas lights and still another two to go. My thirteen year old daughter has helped or at my age, I would have cut back. As it is, I used to spend all kinds of tyme fixing things but now, if it don't light, I throw it away. Attrition is now the family rule.

I got my lights up yesterday. Photos never show the lights well so maybe I’ll take a short video and post it.

Tyme, have you purchased from Novelty Light? They’re in CO.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Indeed I have. They're good at custom and bulk lighting.

We had a hellacious wind storm come through on Saturday evening and it tore up a bunch of the lights I just put up. Of course it happen to the strings high up on the trees. I may have to add another day to the total for this repair work.

lotsa rain overnite..windy today leaves piling up in the driveway again.I'm sure Tyme will shutdown that big fan he has in the back yard once he gets his Christmas display going. There's not enough juice for both. Low 40's today..wind chill low 30's..Normal near 50.Snow flurries upstate this AM.

It's bad when you quote yourself, but I can deal with it.....Shame can be found in the dictionary, along with sympathy and a lot of other words. Another cold day here, only mid 30's..."normal" 45-50...we have reverse global warming here in CT. At least no storms for the rest of the week!..Boss in the garage snoozing.................

Rodney took his car to the garage last week...He said the car's not running right, How much to get it fixed?? The Mechanic replied "how much you got?"...............I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!..."When I was born, the doctor slapped me and the nurse got in a couple too!!"

TMO Supporting Vendors