The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Love that wedding soup with the spinach and meatballs.

Better have Peanut practice with the camera so you can actually post a pic of your long awaited pizza.

Better have Peanut practice with the camera so you can actually post a pic of your long awaited pizza.
Peanut will have to borrow his Pa's (Son's) smart phone to get this going. I don't even know how to take a pic with my dumb phone, never mind try to post it!!.....I get by by copying and pasting pics off Son's Facebook page..so don't give me more credit than I deserve......Peanut is your only hope, not me....Tyme, try adding a little Romano cheese in that wedding soup next tyme..;)

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Never thought of the Romano cheese. Gonna have to try it.
Curious Bob, can't your son take the pictures, email it to you, you download them and post 'em up?

Curious Bob, can't your son take the pictures, email it to you, you download them and post 'em up?
In the old days that would work, but now with his new Significant Other and his two boys, He has very little tyme to find his way here.Before he turned vegan, He would be here in a heartbeat for my pizza! That "Cats in the Cradle" song surely rings true as we get older, sad to say..........Google it to see what I mean..........................

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I know the song all too well Bob. My daughter knows each and every words to it. I use to live every other week on the road in the west. Now I only go out about every three weeks. I think what Harry Chapin was saying is it all comes around.

Hon packing to go on her vacation to Jamaica Friday. Son and his S.O. will join her next Wednesday.So that means it will be just me, Galaxy and Peanut here til the week after that...OH BOY, I can hardly wait!!!!:eek::eek::eek:.....I'm sure we'll all get along just fine...:rolleyes:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel