The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We're gonna need a 20000 post honor for Rick pretty soon...the Polish band has a new accordion on order already!..and they're tuning up their VW bus for the trip to Cali!!!
Great news!!!...The new accordion has arrived and the Polish band is preparing for their trek to the west to honor VoodooBoss's 20000th post! They have stocked up on Kabasi and Kraut and Mrs. T's Pierogies to help them thru their journey. Gus Polinski is at the helm to guide them thru this long trip.(Does anyone remember him??)They will camp in the dessert til the long anticipated day approaches.Curiously, There are very few new posts by VoodooBoss...Many feel he is scared of they're arrival.....There is nothing to fear, but fear itself!!!!..or maybe the thought of Trump getting re-elected...sorry, had to throw that in...............

Last edited:
Gus Polinski just told his boys to slow down!...No one can find that new accordion....This will be devastating for the 20000th posting ceremonies!!!! I have an old one in the cellar, but I could never get it there in tyme!!!!!!!!!

Polish band members waking up a little groggy from last nites early celebration. It appears someone pawned the new accordion for beer money.They have a harmonica backup if they can find it.VoodooBoss still 4 away from 20K. He may be trying to wait the Polish band out since it's been heard he doesn't want to be part of any polka fest party.Loyal TMO members are thinking of flying in an Irish group instead.....this could get ugly.....................

Ok, one closer. I’ve been out and about a lot this week and that will continue. It should happen this week or will it? Remember I have Voodoo at my fingertips. ;)

Took the Boss out today far a nice RT8 run before the next arctic blast of cold moves in this winter late today and tomorrow!!!Wind chills well below zero coming up. Where's this Global warming I keep hearing about????????...Mid west having the coldest temps they've seen in history!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna see if I can pitch a tent in that Florida swamp....er I mean Prime property I want to unload..er I mean sell...........Bill, You with me on this???..What's my post count???...I hate having that counter on my shoulder!!!!..Only good things happen when you want them to.......some tymes..................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel