The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two away. The pressure is building.
VoodooBoss would have never gotten this far with the posting pace he has slid into recently.I feel he may be a little leery of crossing into territory no one else will ever see.............20000 posts!!!!!...Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...we'll have the polka party later...this is monumental!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Rumor has it Grant may come by with some of his pizza!!!!

Last edited:
Nice photoshopping skills there. ;)

Thanks. I delete posts all the tyme so I probably passed that mark months ago. Anyway I was just having a little fun with you guys as I had planned all along to delete a few posts when I "officially" passed 20,000. The bad news is my wife thinks I spend WAY too much tyme on TMO but after all of these years she has realized it's not going to change.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Let's check my math. It took me 85 months to hit 2200 posts. That's about 25.9 a month. (Bob's daily number!) At that rate it would take me over 57 years to reach 20K. That would mean I'd be an ornery 118 years old.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel