The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Let's check my math. It took me 85 months to hit 2200 posts. That's about 25.9 a month. (Bob's daily number!) At that rate it would take me over 57 years to reach 20K. That would mean I'd be an ornery 118 years old.

Tyme

Not to worry. There are more than a few members here over that age. Just check the members page.

20K post party winding down at the VoodooBoss estate.2 pc polka band wondering where the rest are? Mrs. VoodooBoss putting the lamp shades back on..getting ready for the super bowl party tomorrow, which should be a lot tamer than this one was!...Chicken wings are defrosting in the fridge.............

Glad you were able to take SL out in Feb, IN 60 temps no less!!!Temps rising to near 40 today around here, so the Boss will be stretching his legs for sure!!.....To be 16 again...thinking of cars and you know what else............:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just finished making my onion dip to set and chill for the game later.I've been making this for more yrs than I care to remember because it's SO easy!!!!.....16 oz sour cream...1 envelope of Lipton onion soup mix..blend it together and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours for the onions to get soft.........Don't forget the Potato chips..................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel