The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Going to DMV later this morning for driver's license renewal......not something I'm looking forward to.You used to get the new license on the spot, now they mail it to you for "security reasons"......more to this than meets the eye!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the DMV....Left before 10:00..got back after 12:00...waited in line for 20 mins to get a ticket number then an hour & 45 mins for said ticket number to be called...now I wait 20 days for my new license to come in the mail. This is progress, folks, according to our beloved DMV..................On the bright side...I should have no reason to visit the DMV for 6 yrs....I hope I'm right.............

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Just went for mine at the end of last month. Here in Colorado, you can renew online unless your an old fart like me. You can make an appointment and go. Didn't work out as planned. Went and waited for them to call me but the tyme came and went and they then told me I needed to pick a ticket first. I argued that I had an appointment but they said you still need a number so I got one and waited another 30 minutes. These DMV folks would never win a popularity contest.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
In Illinois you can renew online unless they want an updated photo.
From 16 to 60 they don't want to see you......just send money. After 60, you need to test.....sometimes. Mom took her test, Sis watched. She fully expected Mom to loose her license. Apparently you can shift into reverse while attempting to drive forward. Who Knew?? BTW, the check cleared. She got her license. Family intervention time.

Sometymes the pic comes out better with the helmet on.........no disrespect implied or meant, Arizona................when "they" give you a paper bag to wear for your pic, then you know there may be a problem..............................

Last edited:
Finally got my air bag recall scheduled for next week, Ford coming to my garage!....I hoped if I waited long enough the dealer would come to me, which proved to be true...Ford just wants me off the recall list.........I may be the last one....:D

Last edited:
Enjoying a beautiful first day of November!.....Very Sunny, but much cooler than yesterday...barely 50 with lots of wind...leaves have found their home in my driveway once again.......serenity now................not that there's anything wrong with that..:D

Leaves are starting to fall here. My front porch will be a mess into early December. I bought a new leaf blower last year to handle that mess. The leaf blower also works great for cooling brakes at the track.

COLD this AM..only in the low 30's...coldest morning so far this yr...Good news, Lots of sun on tap for today, all tho temps will struggle to get into the 50's. tyme change tonight....BS.............I say leave the tyme alone all yr long!!!!!!!!!!!!

If enough people got together, we could end this tyme change madness....but like sheep, everyone just changes their clocks when the tyme comes......................................................there are a few clocks in my castle that stay the same ALL yr long...Heaven forbid..How do I survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel