The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyme, One last thing...I hope "they" improved the power grid in Colorado so my lites don't flicker in Ct when you turn your Christmas display on.................just kidding...maybe..................:D......silly season is on our doorstep......................

Giants and Jets today to see who's the worst of New York
Jets win 34-27...the lousy gints couldn't even make it a tie at the end to make it interesting...............gints with TWO botched PAT's today (one last week), not that it mattered in either game....have the kicking team on the practice field 12 hrs a day til they get it right!I always thought PAT's were automatic!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports page headline., today,."Jets hold on to beat the Giants"....Just erase Jets and fill in any team for the rest of this year's sports headlines. The gints defense hangs tough the first half, but falls apart in the second half with NO offensive support.............Hope the rookie QB learns how to secure the ball better!!!!

Veterans will always have my respect...their basic training is more than I could go thru!!!I have a T shirt that says"All gave some...Some gave All"!!!!!....That's Huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Veterans will always have my respect and thanks............................

Only in the 30's again today..."normal" temp low 50's for this tyme of of year....I might try hitchin a ride with carver in Jan..........All tho, I'm sure Hon won't let me go....misery loves company..................

Last edited:
Nice quiet day inside watching TV most of the day with Hon....:cool:...fed the squirrels(Skippy's) and the birds(y O's)...I have a black squirrel named Rufus...He knows this is his back yard................. and so does everybody else......................You can't make this stuff up......only 30's again today............way too cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did my age change to 64 without my permission?????......I know...there's NO stopping tyme...if there was, I'd still be 25.......Enjoy it while you can, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and @carver are really old! :eek: If I was rolling back the clock I think I'd rather be back to 35-40 so I was still smarter than 21 and my physical abilities hadn't declined much.

You and @carver are really old! :eek: If I was rolling back the clock I think I'd rather be back to 35-40 so I was still smarter than 21 and my physical abilities hadn't declined much.
Learning things in my 20's was part of the adventure of being that age.....Voodoo, you'll be joining the club me and carver belong to soon enough...glad you're our Boss......;)

Last edited:
Son mentions Modern Pizza later....we'll see????....I got some frozen stuffed clams as a backup that I have thawing, just in case???..............and there's that Paul Newman pizza in the freezer that Hon got...The castle is good!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors