The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Son had a close call Friday.He took the boys down to the beach for their weekly run in the sand, when lo and behold he discovered his keys had fallen out thru a hole in his shirt pocket.His Jeep was locked up and his phone was in the jeep and darkness was fast approaching.A Sense of urgency and panic was starting to set in.He retraced the path he had taken a couple tymes with no luck.On a final search before it really got dark,Peanut sniffed the keys out in the sand and saved the day!!! Galaxy was jealous Peanut was getting all the attention, which he deserved!.......They're just like kids.............at least it ended happily!.........Football tyme now......Giants at Bears....the Bears are chomping at the bit for this one....later Pats and Cowboys...Brady is 4-0 against Dallas and wants to make that 5-0...we'll see how that plays out....Rainy day today with temps barely 40...great football watching day!!!!!

Last edited:
was watching the Packer/ 49er game for a while but it seemed the 49er's were going away with this one...did I miss anything in the second half to turn this one around??Just saw the final ...49er's 37-8...glad I didn't bother watching the second half...........Aaron Rogers must be losing a step or two...............................?

Last edited:
The Niners defense is the real deal. I'm a SoCal boy so living here in NorCal can be a bit ruff. Especially when I still follow all of my L.A. teams and my wife follows all of the NorCal teams. :eek:

Thanksgiving two days away!!!The aroma of that turkey in the oven...The Macy's day parade finishing up with Santa ushering in the Christmas season...the football games...spending tyme with your loved ones.....Don't forget to give thanks for all you have...if you dwell on what you lack, you'll never be happy!...

Thanksgiving tomorrow.....I bought a turkey breast...Hon bought a turkey I didn't know about...last nite friends of ours said they have a turkey for us that's personally seasoned and we need to come get it.Hon told me to put our turkeys in the deep freeze as this invitation is more important.....next year franks and beans with potato chips and I am done...............................

Black Friday still in enforce mode, but most of the great deals are long gone and the maniacs who were up all nite and early this AM are taking a nap before Thanksgiving leftovers later...the silly season has officially arrived and you will notice more shoppers around in your travels.Christmas Tyme is beautiful with all the lites and displays...but getting to Christmas Morning can be a chore for a lot of Santa's helpers...............I made a pact with Santa yrs ago when Son turned 21.....Santa doesn't have to stop here unless there's a Modern Pizza by the fireplace....:rolleyes:;)....We'll split it.................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel