The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainy over nite...30's...inland and north may see some sleet and ice....that's one of the best things about retirement....you don't have to deal with the weather at 5 in the morning!!!!....My Casio solar watch (Illuminator) on the desk is still humming away and hasn't missed a second since I bought it over 6-7 yrs ago. It gets sun in the morning for maybe an hour and that's all it needs! Best watch I ever had!!!

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Rainy over nite...30's...inland and north may see some sleet and ice....that's one of the best things about retirement....you don't have to deal with the weather at 5 in the morning!!!!....My Casio solar watch (Illuminator) on the desk is still humming away and hasn't missed a second since I bought it over 6-7 yrs ago. It gets sun in the morning for maybe an hour and that's all it needs! Best watch I ever had!!!

The other nice part of retirement is going to matinee movies and having pretty much the whole theater to ourselves! Going to see FVF today!!

The other nice part of retirement is going to matinee movies and having pretty much the whole theater to ourselves!
Believe it or not, the multiplex theater near me (I think they have 16 screens now) is always filled...I think folks buy their tickets tor the early movie and then roam around all day from there...Hope you enjoy the movie...I'm sure you will..............

Last edited:
TGIF to everybody still punching a clock, so to speak, you know what I mean....Bill P, should this apply to you, also????.Fridays are still special to me because I can spend tyme with my Hon!..on the weekend.Warm today.....maybe 55?...with an afternoon shower...low 40's over the weekend, with rain on Sunday.I'm missin those summer days.....................................

Last edited:
Doctor restrictions still limit what Hon can do as far as Thanksgiving dinner is concerned....Turkey dinner may be postponed til Christmas.Hon threw the menu option to me......I thinking a Bob's pizza to watch the games..I don't think that's gonna fly??..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Zeroing in on a plan for Thanksgiving....Hon wants to cook a Turkey Breast...I'll be in charge of the stuffing and mashed potatoes and she'll make some brussell sprouts......as long as I got enough for a turkey sandwich (with mayo & a pickle) on Friday...this works for me.....looks like the Thanksgiving tradition will live on!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors