The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is why you buy a Ford Mustang, because it means as much to Ford as it does to the owner. Listening, Ford of Canada?

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs...7-71c14072299d

Tcrockstar said:
Is there a number to call to find out when and if the package will ship out? Thanks
When did you buy your car and what production number is it?

FOR ALL YOU CANADIAN BOSS OWNERS AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
FINALY GOT TO SEND A LETTER OFF TODAY TO VP OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED HIS NAME IS AL MCCORMICK ADDRESS CUSTOMER VIEWPOINT

VP OF CUSTOMER RELATIOS CANADA AL MCCORMICK ADDRESS CUSTOMER VIEWPOINT FORD OF CANADA PO BOX 2000 STN MAIN OAKVILLE ONT L6J 9Z9

YOUR WELCOMED I AINT GIVING UP ON THIS BECAUSE EVERYTHING THEY ADVERTIZED OR WROTE IN ARTICALES THEY NEVER EXCLUDED CANADA AND MOST OF IT WAS MADE BY VP OF FORD NORTH AMARICA INCLUDING A DAY AT THE TRACK.

Two weeks ago I sent off my letter to President of Ford Canada about the Owners Package. Got a phone call from one of her assistants yesterday, the usual run around, Ford appreciates my business bla bla bla .

She said Ford of Canada is a separate company from Ford U.S and it was their decision to exclude us for this particular program.

Nothing she could do for us.

BLAZN BOSS

You may be approaching this at the wrong end. Nothing bring results like embarrasment. You can try by flooding major automobile magazines with this story of how a few owners of Boss 302's in Canada are being slighted by a cheap decision. Motor Trend, Car and Driver etc..................They dont want that bad publicity. Just a thought.

#1289 - #480 in Comp Orange. Package forwarded to me by Original purchaser and arrived yesterday. Great package, just sucks that he is not my 2nd cousin, twice removed, or my "same sex partner" (not that there's anything wrong with that :)) so that he could gift the Track Attack day to me! I am sure if I dug deep enough, out there would be some long lost thread of a relationship, but it seemed apparent from e-mails they did not want to let me come under the Ford program (even though the car sold twice for an average of MSRP or more....).

In any event, I like the owners package Ford!

Thanks Ken!

My owners package showed up yesterday #362 and #47 in performance white. The gloves I got at MMP were just the standard G-force and don't have the sweet TrackAttack logo.

PeteInCT said:
lbp - it's not a standard wait time, at least it hasn;t been so far. They seem to be delivering on their own schedule and the latest batch had issues with them getting the correct lists in order so it took longer. I bought my LS in the end of October and received my package last week if that's any help to you.

I purchased mine the first week in Aug - 1312; does any one know when I should receive mine?

TMO Supporting Vendors