The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jec246

TheBlues9108 said:
PeteInCT said:
lbp - it's not a standard wait time, at least it hasn;t been so far. They seem to be delivering on their own schedule and the latest batch had issues with them getting the correct lists in order so it took longer. I bought my LS in the end of October and received my package last week if that's any help to you.

I purchased mine the first week in Aug - 1312; does any one know when I should receive mine?

I bought mine in mid September and got the kit the end of December. Should try and call them to find out what's the hold up.

1661 said:
TheBlues9108 said:
PeteInCT said:
lbp - it's not a standard wait time, at least it hasn;t been so far. They seem to be delivering on their own schedule and the latest batch had issues with them getting the correct lists in order so it took longer. I bought my LS in the end of October and received my package last week if that's any help to you.

I purchased mine the first week in Aug - 1312; does any one know when I should receive mine?

I bought mine in mid September and got the kit the end of December. Should try and call them to find out what's the hold up.

Thanks, I am on the phone with Ford CS now.

TheBlues9108 said:
1661 said:
TheBlues9108 said:
PeteInCT said:

I am still on hold with Ford customer service; as usual they are useless. She does not have clue what I am asking her.

Thanks, I am on the phone with Ford CS now.

Call Ford Racing and see if they know anything.

Mine came in today. Bought the car in early Nov. I have to say I'm very impressed with Ford, for putting the effort out to do this. Going to Track Attack on Aug 13.

That is not who you need to call about the boss package, Call 1-800-367-3788
hit option 1, and then ask for Ryan. If he is out, ask them about the package ,
and leave your name etc for Ryan.

95blitz said:
Mine came in today. Bought the car in early Nov. I have to say I'm very impressed with Ford, for putting the effort out to do this. Going to Track Attack on Aug 13.

I have Airaid #12 signed by PJ. I wonder who has the other ones.

LING952 said:
and leave your name etc for Ryan.

Thanks for the info I will call Monday.

UPS guy just delivered my package this afternoon...couldn't figure out how to open the darn thing until my better half showed me the velcro flap was holding it closed. Boss #1886...682nd in Comp Orange...built 9/6/11...delivered 10/5/11. Between this & the Giants winning yesterday, I'm a happy camper.

My package finally arrived. I purchases 1749 in late September. Ford did a really nice job. It was a pleasant surprise. Thank You Ford

I had a dream last night that I got in my Boss on Saturday morning to drive to Utah for Track attack and going out of the driveway I was hit by the UPS truck delivering my owners package which was then runover by another car. Luckily I woke up and it was Friday!

Does anyone have a phone number and contact for the Owners Package? I have Ford Customer Service on the phone and this lady doesn't know and can't find any information about the kit.

and leave your name etc for Ryan. From reply#288

Owners package arrived this afternoon!! #2159 produced on 9/30 and is number 344 manufactured in Performance White. Puchased the BOSS in Buckeye, AZ on 2 DEC. Cheers :)

Dang, wish I would have read this before I ordered my "MUSTANG BOSS 302 FROM RACING LEGEND TO MODERN MUSCLE BOOK", ::) , oh, well, I can have one at home and one at work this way!

Bought my car 1/7/12 and recieved owners kit 2/9/12.It is a pretty sweet package.I wanted to use my key chain but affraid it will rub off car number and scratch it up so just left it in its little spot in the box.

TMO Supporting Vendors