The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys for supporting us in Canada, especially ling952 for your interest and ptrocks for the name and address of the ceo at Ford Canada. I own boss #1439. I appreciate your sticking up for canadian boss owners. If I can help in any way, or you get any news, please pass it on. My email address is [email protected].

BLAZN BOSS said:
Looks like 100 serial numbers per day............I'm 1523...............end of the month maybe.
When I spoke with FRP last Thursday they told me several hundred per day to try and finish with the catch up this week, and it will be a short week with Christmas. Also thought they would be closed like Ford but was told that several were staying just to finish the owner's package

I plan to call and wish my Ford contact MERRY XMAS , and ask him again for any tips for Canadian owners, contacts etc. off the record so he does not get in a hassel.
I plan to write Ford of Canada, and grip a little. WE SHOULD ALL DO THIS TO HELP Neighbors to the north.
Hey I even thought about buying the package on ebay, and saving it for whoever bought no 202, and does not know about the ad.
If it was for my car I sure would want it.

Car #722...

Mine just arrived - really, really cool kit! I stand corrected, the kit is not a unicorn after all! :)

This really makes for a cool piece (the box is really nice too) to keep with the car forever. Thanks Ford :)

I have a UPS account and I received notification that mine was shipped on Friday and will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday.

Question for those that have received yours already: did you have to sign for yours? Mine states signature required and of course I won't be home. :'(

Received my kit today ;D
Very nice perk for the owners. Mine is Boss # 1055, built 6/10/11, bought 7/28/11. # 203 of Race Red.
Box was slightly crushed, but my posters were missing ??? Will try to contact someone @ Ford.
I had bought the Donald Farr Boss 302 book a while ago, so if any Canadian owner would like the book, PM me & will send up north.

98RedGT

2012 #552
Received mine today, Ford did a really good job on this perk for the Boss owners. This car purchase just keeps on giving.
#552 was 68th built in Yellow Blaze on 04/29/2011

POS VETT said:
Larry - I'll take that book if you are giving it away :)

You should be receiving a owner kit yourself. I was offering to our northern brothers, as they will not be getting an owner package.

drano38

Wayne
Got mine today!
#510, and the 114th RR.
Box was in great shape -- sorry to hear about others being banged up.
Two posters are RR, black LS, doubles are RR and black LS.
Yep, nice treat from Ford!

fhawk149 said:
We did not have to sign for ours.
It was left on the door step.

Wayne & Bonnie
Boss #465

I REALLY hope UPS doesn't do that with mine. I am often home only later in the evening. It will most likely disappear by then.

Can anyone tells me about how long it takes to receive the kit starting in time from when the car is delivered?
Thanks.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
lbp - it's not a standard wait time, at least it hasn;t been so far. They seem to be delivering on their own schedule and the latest batch had issues with them getting the correct lists in order so it took longer. I bought my LS in the end of October and received my package last week if that's any help to you.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel