The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammykjr1 said:
Gulfport, MS. Driving over to San Antonio to pick up a buddy, the up to Denver to see my older sis. Then across US 6 for some Ass-clenching curves through the rockies.
I wish I had the time to do that. Good luck and I'll see you in September!

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything

cbj5259 said:
OK thanks for the info...I guess the roll bar mount it is.

I will be bringing a GoPro for the roll bar but also be wearing a helmet cam, ReplayHD.

http://replayxd.com/cameras/replay-xd1080-camera/

Gotta book a date. East or west track? May bring a guest and even add a day. Looking forward to it. Have only don't karting and a few NASCAR track events.

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)

Likewise, I got the FR500 for day 2. Just to experience something different than our stock Boss, which is the daily driver anyhow.

We are going 9-10 April.
And we will take nice Boss 302 road trip from Vancouver BC to Utah.

GB899....soounds great. I am trying to get moy brother to come along, but don't have his commitment yet.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

9COBRA7 The cool part is my brother has a loaded 2012... red w/ white stripes
mine a 2013 loaded grabber blue... still can't wait for spring... found myself just standing in the garage day dreaming about track attack...

I may be backing out of my date... I can't find any airfare that is close to reasonable. I had no idea Salt Lake was so expensive to fly into. I can fly to Vegas for half the cost and drive to Salt Lake, but I can't get the extra time off of work.

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750

cbj5259 said:
I may be backing out of my date... I can't find any airfare that is close to reasonable. I had no idea Salt Lake was so expensive to fly into. I can fly to Vegas for half the cost and drive to Salt Lake, but I can't get the extra time off of work.
I guess the cost is relative to each of us. I made my reservations about 2 months ago with Delta. Making a vacation out of it for about 2 weeks. I'm flying from Columbia,SC to Atlanta to SLC. Then to Vegas for a week , then to Los Angeles for a few days, then back home. The total cost was 'only' $618 for all the flights. Yes, more than what I wanted to pay, but, for all the flights and being able to see friends and family, its worth it to me. And of course. the Trak Attack will be the highlight and don't want to miss it. Try anyway you can to go.

Yeah I really want to go...unfortunately the wife was just laid off due to cutbacks and we are a single income family for the time being. There is no way in hell she would ever let me go to track attack by myself and I'm looking at about $1500-$2000 round trip for both of us to fly...doesn't even include hotel...so im probably going to have to bow out.

So...if anyone wants a May 14th track day, one will be available very soon :'(

cbj5259 said:
Yeah I really want to go...unfortunately the wife was just laid off due to cutbacks and we are a single income family for the time being. There is no way in hell she would ever let me go to track attack by myself and I'm looking at about $1500-$2000 round trip for both of us to fly...doesn't even include hotel...so im probably going to have to bow out.

So...if anyone wants a May 14th track day, one will be available very soon :'(
Don't know where in PA you are but Southwest has round trip fares for two from Pittsburgh for about $659 - depart may 13 return may 15. These are online fares.

YellowJacketBoss302 said:
Don't know where in PA you are but Southwest has round trip fares for two from Pittsburgh for about $659 - depart may 13 return may 15. These are online fares.

Thanks...I'm just north of Philly. Other side if the state. May look into though. That's a lot cheaper than anything out of Philly.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel