The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...good news! Got round trip airfare out of Newark NJ on southwest for 2, for $655!! Plus it looks like the wife is only being furloughed and not laid off and will be back to work in a few weeks. So I'll be there May 14 :D.

Your welcome Redkey!!!! You will have the time of you life. Herb and I are taking my Boss for another track tour this year. Who knows might hit MMP again.

New owner of a used Boss. Read through nearly the whole thread. Saw one person inquire and get shot down. But, just in case, anyone heard of any way of getting to go and drive a Boss before the program runs out? Looked at Miller's other programs but I'd really like to drive a Boss, not the other cars, so I can see what my car is capable of. I have no clue if the previous owner took advantage of the program, but I don't think that matters. They don't seem to offer a Boss experience at all outside this program.

Thanks for any help...

kc3333 said:
New owner of a used Boss. Read through nearly the whole thread. Saw one person inquire and get shot down. But, just in case, anyone heard of any way of getting to go and drive a Boss before the program runs out? Looked at Miller's other programs but I'd really like to drive a Boss, not the other cars, so I can see what my car is capable of. I have no clue if the previous owner took advantage of the program, but I don't think that matters. They don't seem to offer a Boss experience at all outside this program.

Thanks for any help...
Call them and ask. I doubt it will be the same price (free) but they might cut you a deal.

BOSS343

Theory of 1

big red one said:
Boss 343, have you booked a hotel yet as i may be able to help with a special rate

ian

Ian

I have not booked a hotel yet. If you could PM me with your aid that would be awesome.

Paul

Booked for April 9-10 (gotta have that 2nd day!). Driving the Boss out from East Bay CA and then heading to Willamette Valley OR. Cars & wine...doesn't get much better...at least in my book... 8)

So Boss said:
Likewise, I got the FR500 for day 2. Just to experience something different than our stock Boss, which is the daily driver anyhow.

We are going 9-10 April.
And we will take nice Boss 302 road trip from Vancouver BC to Utah.
Looks like we've got similar plans (see my post above)! I also booked the FR500 for day two. See ya there!

Can anyone tell me around what time the second day ends? I have to drive cross country and I'm wondering if I should take off afterwards or stay another night and leave in the am.

I just finally booked my track attack for May22. I'm going to be coming from Las Vegas and driving to Utah so it all worked out for me. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations?

killerwill13 said:
I just finally booked my track attack for May22. I'm going to be coming from Las Vegas and driving to Utah so it all worked out for me. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations?

I booked at the Holiday Inn in Tooele. I'm not sure if they are the cheapest, but they are close to Millersports. I got rate of $109 per night after I mentioned track attack. I guess they have a deal with Millersports.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel