The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to scorch some asphalt. ;D All registered for April 22, with FRS on the 23rd. Now to book the flights and rooms.

cbj5259 said:
I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Tooelle. About 5 mins from the track and in the same parking lot as a microbrewery/restaurant with good food. The hotel was awesome and the breakfast was great too.

I stayed at the same place. A cold beer on the brewpub deck was very much appreciated after each day at the track. Correction.....several cold beers.... ;D

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Just found out my wife is setting me up to go to track attack in June or July. I wasn't able to make any of the previous dates while on sea duty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PhilTaylor said:
just signed up for the May 26 date, with the 2nd day on the FR500S. cant wait!

In for two days starting May26 also...see ya there! Was able to get an exception to the one year since I was previously told and their site posted that you only needed to "book" within one year of purchase. Very glad to get the opportunity.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Shock Boss said:
In for two days starting May26 also...see ya there! Was able to get an exception to the one year since I was previously told and their site posted that you only needed to "book" within one year of purchase. Very glad to get the opportunity.
ill be there 25th and 26th of May that's the days my wife got me :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We stayed at the track recommended one right next to SLC airport. Very nice and the price was good. They have a discount code through Miller on their site.

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302

Well...Don't ask how but it looks like I may be in for the Track Attack !!! I have been talking to Bryan Samuels and it looks like I will be signed up for the May 26th-27th. dates !!! Just waiting for final confirmation...got my fingers crossed !! ;) ;D

I bought my 2012 Laguna Seca last year, the original owner never took it to the Track Attack. Am I still eligible to attend?

TMO Supporting Vendors