The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLOABoss said:
DICKD03 said:
Did you receive your 1 day BTA Grad Pack when you finished at MMP? What is in the Pack?
Anyone go for the 2 day and get the 2 day Grad Pack? What's in that one???
I am scheduled for2 day session in Sept 2012. Can't wait. Taking wife along.
DickD

Dick,

I am also Sept 5/6/7. Doing 2 days and Pony Express in Baja Buggy :)

Peter

I am scheduled for the same dates as well as the Baja. Plan to bring my son for the event.

Georgia

Glad I was able to get in for 2012. I will be there Oct. 11-12.

Sounds like Ford under estimated the response for this experience. ::)

Boss Bry @ MMP

It's not a Boss but you gotta love it...

Two important points everyone...

Many did not receive the gloves Ford promised as part of Boss Track Attack. I didn't know this was part of the program, and have mistakenly replied to some inquiries from BTA attendees regarding how to get these...turns out there is an answer. Ford is aware their supplier ran out early and will be providing gloves to all who didn't get them during their time here.

More importantly we are out of dates for the remainder of 2012 as many of you know. Discussions with Ford on a remedy (more cars for more drivers) have moved along well, and it's anticipated that we could announce new dates sooner than later.

That said, once again we expect a land rush for these dates, so while you are busy with the holidays please carve out a moment to contact me with your BTA needs if you have not signed up already.

BTA has been a resounding success for everyone...thanks to all for affecting Ford's bottom line with your support for their products among your friends. If they continue to see positives you may look forward to similar promotions.

bluemax said:
Glad I was able to get in for 2012. I will be there Oct. 11-12.

Sounds like Ford under estimated the response for this experience. ::)

I'll also be attending 10-11-12, I also signed up for an extra day. how could I pass on the once in a lifetime opportunity. I had to check that box, just couldn't pass it up. I'm thinking of driving the boss there. I'm sure we'll meet there.

Boss Bry @ MMP

We're baaaaack!!!!

Starting today I can sell BTA spots again...please get with me if you have not signed up! There are limited additional spots and I need you to not procrastinate this time, I'm unsure if we can get more. The best thing to do is to email me at [email protected] so I can reply with a form that insures we have everything correct.

Some are unsure of their schedules...just sign up for your best guess. I've the ability to contact others about swapping dates and you can always cancel up to 30 days prior to your event without a penalty. Don't miss out...this is a great gift from Ford.

:-*

biggen62

plate#2BAD4U

I cant link with this site for some reason what dates do you have i work in the coal mines and its hard to get off thanks rick

Boss Bry @ MMP said:
We have added cars allowing us to add more to every date offered from April through October...call me if you need to. 801.836.0123...Bryan.
How many cars will you run for BTA? When I was there it was six with two in reserve and my understanding is you were getting two more cars so you can run eight at a time.

Boss Bry @ MMP

5 DOT 0 said:
Boss Bry @ MMP said:
We have added cars allowing us to add more to every date offered from April through October...call me if you need to. 801.836.0123...Bryan.
How many cars will you run for BTA? When I was there it was six with two in reserve and my understanding is you were getting two more cars so you can run eight at a time.

The impression I am under is 12 Boss owners at once.

Boss Bry @ MMP

I'm headed to Detroit for the weekend, but will be on my cell when possible and checking email...don't allow it to stop you from getting in touch if needed.

Hey There, I'm new to the forum just signed up. Also I just recently purchased Ingot Silver-Leguna Seca #668 two Friday's ago tomorrow. I have to say already a little disappointed at Ford. Thought Track Key came with the car found out after the fact, its an option. Not one documentary or You tube clip or article I had read, stated that this was to be purchased after the fact. Fortunately dealer did ordered and installed the software for me Wednesday. All set now and just found out about "track Attack" Awesome. "IF THERE WERE SOME DATES AVAILABLE". A day late and $54,000.00 short. Any suggestions??? :mad: :mad: :mad: >:

That is because you are uninformed. Trackey was always an option, from day one Ford announced it as such. Many of us on these forums knew this going in. You need to do a little research.

Ray-LS668 said:
Hey There, I'm new to the forum just signed up. Also I just recently purchased Ingot Silver-Leguna Seca #668 two Friday's ago tomorrow. I have to say already a little disappointed at Ford. Thought Track Key came with the car found out after the fact, its an option. Not one documentary or You tube clip or article I had read, stated that this was to be purchased after the fact. Fortunately dealer did ordered and installed the software for me Wednesday. All set now and just found out about "track Attack" Awesome. "IF THERE WERE SOME DATES AVAILABLE". A day late and $54,000.00 short. Any suggestions??? :mad: :mad: :mad: >:
Bryan at Miller Motorsports Park (earlier along in this topic) has been a friend of the folks on this forum. You may want to check with him to find out how the plans for extending the Track Attack benefit are being worked out between Ford and MMP. I'm pretty sure something will be done so that all the Boss owners will be able to book a TA slot, but not sure how soon that will be resolved.

Boss Bry @ MMP

Hey guys...back from Detroit. This is a really busy time as we prepare for the new season. We do motorcycle shows in support of the Yamaha Champions Riding School, I head to Scottsdale in a week for a week with Barrett-Jackson to support the Ford Racing High Performance Driving School and the Wide Open Utah Baja programs, and in between we are handling scores of Boss 302 guys in need of Track Attack. I'm getting sign up forms sent and returned but have not processed many yet...it will take some time to do so and we appreciate your patience.

Indeed anyone who hasn't signed up for BTA should reach me soon as they can, and the best method is an email to [email protected] so I can simply respond with the signup sheet. This minimizes clerical errors and keeps things standardized. I can say Ford is committed to the owners of these cars in a big way...we have had many of the top brass at Ford on site over the past 24 months. They don't come to visit, they come to drive. And they are spending a fortune on driving schools for you! It's a great program...thanks to those who have already been there and know we look forward to the rest who are just getting started. It's going to be a great year!

;D

TMO Supporting Vendors