The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jlwdvm said:
We'll see if I remember anything when I get to Autobahn in August!

Be careful what times you hi the autobahn as when its busy they have speed restrictions!

Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, Illinois...3.6 mile road course...no speed limits there! ;)

Snake Handler said:
Received Driving Gloves from Miller Motorsports today. ;D
Received my Ford Racing tee shirt from MMP today. They were out of stock at my TA event. Thanks Ford and MMP! ;D

batman48195 said:
Did you get the Boss Track Attack gloves? I got regular driving gloves by G Force I think.

Brian

I think that is what everyone gets. The gloves in the track attack insert ad in the owners kit are G Force gloves.

Pitt302 said:
Is there anything set up for Canadian Boss 302 owners.My dealer never mentioned anything about Track Attack?cant help but think we are missing out here.

It sucks, but they don't offer Track Attack for Canadian owners. At least they started sending the Owners Package to you folks up north. Not sure why, but I'm guessing legal reasons?

Day 2 of the Boss Track attack in a Mustang GT. Plus a thumbs up from Jon Capps at the end of the video...almost as much fun as riding along with Jon in that big van (hard to believe that van could do that...)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvusbzDGn2c[/youtube]

Day 1 was awesome as well...got to do my ride along with J.R. Smith...absolutely awesome what a Boss 302 can do...take a lot of seat time to get that good...

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302

Sammykjr1 said:
It sucks, but they don't offer Track Attack for Canadian owners. At least they started sending the Owners Package to you folks up north. Not sure why, but I'm guessing legal reasons?

So Canadian owners can't do this ?? WTF !!! What difference does it make? Its not like they pay your way down there. Has any Canadian owner tried to get in touch with Ford Racing to ask ?

Flight96 said:
So Canadian owners can't do this ?? WTF !!! What difference does it make? Its not like they pay your way down there. Has any Canadian owner tried to get in touch with Ford Racing to ask ?

From what I can tell, numerous Canadian owners have contacted Ford to voice their displeasure to no avail.

Flight96

Hmmmm...So, nowhere in any advertising did it say Canadian purchases not included...Just out of curiosity what would American buyers do if this was happening to them ??? Considering that Canadian buyers paid about 5 - 7 K more even though the dollar was at par. What is the rational for this ? Again, what you American buyers do ?

I'm as disappointed as you guys that Canadian owners don't get to attend BTA but this has been public knowledge for two years now.

I'm with Rick. I think it has something to do with trade agreement/insurance. If that's the case they should have a one-off in Canada for you folks.

Flight96

Its odd because they advertise on http://www.trackey.ford.com/trackey/include/Boss302-HeroCard-6.pdf
website.....
"Every new owner will have the opportunity to participate in the Boss Track Attack, an instructional driving program specific to the Boss 302. For those owners who intend to make on-track events a regular occurrence,Ford Racing offers a unique TracKey PCM software package available for purchase from any Ford Dealer."

TMO Supporting Vendors