The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise, it was a great experience. My only regret is that I waited this long to do it. Enjoy your Boss! Safe motoring my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Vermont
Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was at Track Attack earlier this year, I meant but forgot to ask the instructors what shock settings are being used for the Boss 302's. Does anyone here know? Just changed mine from 2 to 5 all around just to feel the difference. Definitely feel the bumps more in the road but hard to judge benefits without being on a track.

PS, for grins, saw this on another site.

chevyrepair-1_zps48cb05a2.gif

any news as to whether or not they are offering the BOSS Track attack again next year? I went to it earlier this year (april) with my brother and dad (for his boss experience). I then purchased mine 2 weeks later, and want to go back for MY class/experience in the Boss. IF someone going could ask, that'd be great, i can't make it this year but will definitely book for early next year if they will continue it for Recent boss owners. Thanks

Luke

they will be doing ot next year

if i recall till about may/june time frame is when it will end

NFSBOSS said:
Are any of the cars used at BTA the 2013's? If so I'd like to get a photo of a red 2013 similar to the photo of the yellow car in the forum header. GHIG would work too. If you have one please email me a photo to:

bossmustangsonline at gmail.com

Thanks

Rick, I just sent you 3 photos of a GHIG from my BTA in Oct. 2012. Hope they're useful. -Steve

Just came back from Track Attack this week (f-ing awesome!). I can't remember if they said April or May of 2014, but not later than that. Bill also mentioned that it would only be for 2013 owners - 2012 owners had their chance. Then Bill said that they are moving onto Ford Focus and Fiesta ST program. He said its not official yet, but they will have some type of program with Ford. They had a yellow Focus ST testing on the West Track when I was there.

Tonywaz BOSS said:
Just came back from Track Attack this week (f-ing awesome!). I can't remember if they said April or May of 2014, but not later than that. Bill also mentioned that it would only be for 2013 owners - 2012 owners had their chance. Then Bill said that they are moving onto Ford Focus and Fiesta ST program. He said its not official yet, but they will have some type of program with Ford. They had a yellow Focus ST testing on the West Track when I was there.

Awesome!! Looks like i'll be back for Round 2 (and MY Boss Track attack session) around April of next year!!! Should be interesting as i've been tracking my boss quite a bit this year.. i plan on pushing their cars to the limit this time!!

Luke

Wow, what a blast, just finished up. First day was great, second day with the FR500 was just awesome. Weather was perfect, about 68 each day. They were test running the Fiesta/ST experience and it looked cool, but it was mostly doing J turns and such in a parking lot. Not much track time, but I guess that makes sense given the car's intention.

I asked bill about the shock settings. he said they were just the way ford delivers them. I said "oh on setting number 2?" and he said yeah I guess. ford just said leave them alone. I should have popped the trunk or hood and checked but was too busy having a blast lapping people

AsaBoss302 said:
Is anyone going this coming Monday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Didn't see this message until now but yes I was there Monday, Oct 28.

What a blast. My daughter came with me and we both felt they were first class with everything. I thought I did pretty well until I took the hot laps with Jonny. LOL.
Ron

me3_zpsa921a68c.jpg

me4_zpsed7059a7.jpg

YellowBossNC said:
Just picked up my (new) 2013 Boss...called Miller and more dates will be released soon...can't wait!
Welcome to BMO and don't miss Boss Track Attack!

Have you seen the photo from Millers? Great photo of our cars, plus a GT, back drop of the track and mountains, need this as a poster!

This just came out today as a email

Greetings fellow gearheads!

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get scheduled for my track attack and went as far as to escalate it to the Manager of the program, but of course never got scheduled, nor a call back.

Does anyone have a phone number of someone I can reach out to besides Bryan @ MMP who can get things handled?

I would be most appreciative -

Thank you,
Justin

straightliner1 said:
Greetings fellow gearheads!

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get scheduled for my track attack and went as far as to escalate it to the Manager of the program, but of course never got scheduled, nor a call back.

Does anyone have a phone number of someone I can reach out to besides Bryan @ MMP who can get things handled?

I would be most appreciative -

Thank you,
Justin

why havent you been able to get scheduled? Its over for this year. new dates coming out for first part of next year to finish up 13 owners. Maybe talk to bill rhinehart

TMO Supporting Vendors