The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Challenge coin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paypal can accept Credit Cards if you don't have a Paypal account.. In fact if you don't have a account with them, that is one of the options when you try to purchase something linked to paypal... Create an account or pay via Credit Card.

UPDATE

187 Coins have been ordered thus far...

I have been able to get a rough idea of the Shipping Costs to Canada... So I have updated the site to include a "Canada Orders" side..

If you are in Canada and want these coins please order from the "Canada Orders Only" side...

There seems to be some confusion regarding the Coins and the design...

It is only 1 Coin, on one side is the 2012 info, and on the reverse side is the 2013 info... It is not a 2012 coin and a 2013 coin separately..

Think of it like a Quarter, on the one side you have Washington, and on the other you have the eagle (or now it could be anything with the states)...

rpm3dinc said:
There seems to be some confusion regarding the Coins and the design...

It is only 1 Coin, on one side is the 2012 info, and on the reverse side is the 2013 info... It is not a 2012 coin and a 2013 coin separately..

Think of it like a Quarter, on the one side you have Washington, and on the other you have the eagle (or now it could be anything with the states)...
Wait, some of the coins have Washington on one side and an eagle on the other?!! :eek: ;)

I guess if some only wanted to see THEIR Boss they could duct tape the other side...

I'm not bein' much help here, am I...

UPDATE Coins are in the Final Curing Process now, I was actually expecting them to be delivered this week, but the manufacture is taking extra time to cure them to make sure they are safe for shipping... Hope to have them in hand next week. Sorry for the slight delay...

rpm3dinc said:
It looks like we have Winning Design!

COINSPROOF3.jpg

Pre-Order Your BOSS COIN Today!
$13.50/Coin (Includes Shipping inside the United States).
Once Pre-Order amount has been satisfied the coins will be produced and shipped
NOTE: Canadian Orders. We will need to wait until we some coins in hand to beta quote from the Postal Service as to the added shipping costs for International.
My Apologies for the delay, but until we have the coins and weight we can't tell what international shipping will cost.

http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSCOINS/

Here you go, all you need now is a 3d printer.

Ordered! Great idea...though unlike in the Navy I don't see exchanging coins with other car owners like we did ships but cool none the less!

Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel