Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

Custom BOSS Identity Plates

rpm3dinc

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I talked to the producer of the plaques and they said "Don't use any chemicals on the plates", to clean simply wipe with a clean microfiber... The Plates have the inked baked in at 400 Degrees, so for any ink to be lifting or "Fading" it would have to get hotter than 400 degrees.

Pre-drilled holes are an option I am exploring but I want to make sure its done right before I start offering that option.

rpm3dinc

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I can get them 4X6 (Think Fuse Box cover though slightly shorter), and even 8X10 if people want to pay for that size... Shipping will cost more too, cause I can't just throw them in a padded envelope..

rpm3dinc

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Melvin, if your on here I received your order, but have not received a confirmation email from you saying that the design is approved... Please check your email and confirm if everything is correct so we can produce your plates.

Thanks!

rpm3dinc

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Rob Irle -- I received your info, but am missing your Production # Please send so I can get this plate made for you!

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Reaction score
how much is the shipping for 2 Plates to ZIP 4571 in Switzerland?
And how can i order this? At the checkout with paypal no shippingcosts will be includet.

Thank you

rpm3dinc

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't even know where to begin shipping something out of North America... Or what the cost would be... I know shipping to Canada alone isn't cheap... Let me do some checking and I will try to get back to you as to wither we can do it or not...

DOM529

302 in 416
Reaction score
rpm3dinc said:
Plates are still available for order! Get yours today! Or get a second plate for display!
I'm looking to get 2 and a friend likely get 2 as well.

How strong is the adhesive... enough to put on the apron in the engine bay?

TMO Supporting Vendors