The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Don't want to see no mo snow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Swiss must be really good at building strong roofs! Here is the States that much will cause major problems... Here in MA the storm from the other day was half rain. Racered got the snow, I got the rain. Now it is a frozen mess. I would rather have just the snow!

WinterSucks said:
The Swiss must be really good at building strong roofs! Here is the States that much will cause major problems... Here in MA the storm from the other day was half rain. Racered got the snow, I got the rain. Now it is a frozen mess. I would rather have just the snow!

Oh it rain on top of it too, for an hour or so then changed back. A quasi warm front came through and packed everything down. Now it's snowing again, I think I'll drive a fake Boss on the ps3 and not look out the window.

buland said:
and I am planning my vacation for the fall ;-)
october, 4. and 5. the blue angels are in miramar yeaaaaaaa

USA20141_zps5662e335.png
For this leg of your drive consider going through Sacramento up hwy 50 and then 88 over Monitor Pass down to hwy395. Then cut through Death Valley. Europeans love Death Valley. Let me know if you need more info. Going down 395 on the back side of the Sierras is like taking a drive back in time. While you're here you should see Lake Tahoe as well. Maybe 80 down 89 to 88 and over Monitor Pass. If you make it into the Sacramento area let me know and we'll meet up. You also have to make a burger stop at the Jolly Kone in Bridgeport. ;)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jolly-kone-bridgeport-2

Edit, I see you're going to Yosemite. You can take hwy 120 over Tioga pass to 395 as well. Highly recommend that route instead of Bakersfield.

I haven't seen my car in about 3 weeks or so:

This was after about a two days of snow melting off the car.

20140205_144048_zpsd75f9384.jpg

This was the most recent storm that hit on Wednesday ... about another 12 inches of snow and another 3 inches of slush & ice

20140213_142951_zps67686563.jpg

Then I said flower it, let me try and clean it off a little bit to cheer me up, I got like 4 inches of the roof on the drivers side cleared off and some of the rear wing cleared off when this happened

20140215_162426_zps3cc9b219.jpg

At this rate I won't see my car until July

Well, it just keeps getting worse. We had another eight inches of show today, and headed for one of the snowiest winters in Chicago history. Three more long weeks until Spring!

Sean said:
I haven't seen my car in about 3 weeks or so:

This was after about a two days of snow melting off the car.

20140205_144048_zpsd75f9384.jpg

This was the most recent storm that hit on Wednesday ... about another 12 inches of snow and another 3 inches of slush & ice

20140213_142951_zps67686563.jpg

Then I said flower it, let me try and clean it off a little bit to cheer me up, I got like 4 inches of the roof on the drivers side cleared off and some of the rear wing cleared off when this happened

20140215_162426_zps3cc9b219.jpg

At this rate I won't see my car until July

Tough picture to look at....painful enough for me to want to offer up some garage space to get that thing indoors!

And more coming my way...I am sure some of you already got dumped on and I will get the leftovers tomorrow morning. I never used to hate winter. Then I went and bought a summer car...

TMO Supporting Vendors