The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

eBay Purchase for 2021 GT PP but seller doesn't respond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I won the auction for this 2021 GT on eBay, that was modified for SEMA. But, the seller never responded to my messages. Would you guys still pay for it? I feel like he's just going to re-list it on BaT and try to sell for more. Apparently that is where it was last purchased from. The seller has disabled his eBay account since I won the auction

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
So cal
I won the auction for this 2021 GT on eBay, that was modified for SEMA. But, the seller never responded to my messages. Would you guys still pay for it? I feel like he's just going to re-list it on BaT and try to sell for more. Apparently that is where it was last purchased from. The seller has disabled his eBay account since I won the auction

So hes not responding and deleted his account and you are asking if you should still pay?

I guess it sounds silly but I'm trying to figure out if he is the individual who bought it on BaT. I don't know if he just doesn't want to lose potential profit or if it is indeed a scammer. The eBay account had positive reviews, it was opened in 2010.

Sucks because this is the car....I just don't know if this is the actual seller or someone stole the pictures:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2021-ford-mustang-29/

I wouldn’t pay for it and report it to Ebay.
I want to but the account is deleted so it doesn't allow me to

Have any of you used Escrow.com before? That was what eBay recommended and I started the process. It's supposed to be safe but once again the seller never responded so I did not continue.

The seller went to the point of deleting their eBay account. They're not going to ship you a vehicle. I'd suggest to stop thinking about this car.
If you want to continue, you need to request a callback from eBay. You have the old item listing link so maybe customer support can dig it up even though it has been removed. That being said, they likely have no sway on making someone sign a title. They'd probably only remove the account for breaching their ToS, which the original seller already did themselves.

TMO Supporting Vendors