The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

We did not buy our Cars for fuel mileage , but...............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
..........and I stand corrected as Sunoco is now back listed as Top Tier , though for awhile it was not. So , good to check as there have been changes, both in addition to companies as well as some no longer listed.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I used Sunoco Racing fuel in my Boss 302S and I was surprised to find some 4-5 years back that they no longer had any Refineries. I think most of us would be confused if we looked at who owned what or who owned who in the Fuel Business -- it is hard to tell the US Companies anymore, especially on the Retail Side.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Bay City, MI
I'm jealous of you guys that are posting the $.50ish cent jump from regular to premium. I've only found one station within 30 minutes of me that has premium for 70 cents more than regular, everywhere else is a dollar more. I miss the days not too long ago when it was a 10 cent jump to mid, and another 10 cents more for premium. I'm 1.5-2 hours north of Detroit, regular is hovering around $2.99-3.10 here.

TMO Supporting Vendors