The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

F' ing Rats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 old racer

Too blessed to be stressed and old track whore,
Exp. Level
20+ Years
fontana ca.
I have lived in my current house for 24 years and have never had a single problem with rats til now. I have used rat poison, and a lots of it, and still have these spawns from hell in my garage. Now look what they did to a set of very expensive Schroth Proi ll harness. Well to say I want them dead is pretty much what I am trying to do to the little basters. But how, I am open to any ideas. Oh I should also note that I have replaced the seal on the bottom of the garage door twice in the past three months and now this now this one has been chewed apart. UGH!!!

20220110_164914.jpg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Rat Bastards - Sometimes it's best to just buy new because after shipping and cost for re-webbing, it can be close to the same cost. Perhaps you could find someone local to you but if it were me, I'd just buy new and not worry about recertification.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Dryer sheets will help...this stuff however is the "bomb" for rats and most any other insects. Mix about five droppers full in a regular household spray bottle of water and spray the perimeter of your garage regularly. Works like a charm and smells pretty good too. Also works pretty good at keeping your respiratory system clear. I had a rat and spider problem in my enclosed trailer. Started spraying it with this every month...problems no more.

1641919073868.jpeg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
As a side note, it was the only way I could convince Holly to sleep in the trailer…although it was her idea to begin with.
I thought the big screen TV was the deal maker. Oh well. Lol.
BTW. Patrick cooks great chow at the track also.

TMO Supporting Vendors