The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Faux Baus302 got to do a photoshoot with a ladyfriend (mildly WW/NSFW)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think you downed your photographic skills to much, your a natural, those shots into the light are classic and your composition is bang on

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Thanks. I had some issues with the flash (in some cases it wouldn't fire or give me the exact amount of fill I wanted ) but for an impromptu deal with zero prep for either of us I'm happy.

We will be shooting more in the future, and I can't wait to see what a bit of prep and what I learned from this shoot leads to.

captdistraction said:
Thanks. I had some issues with the flash (in some cases it wouldn't fire or give me the exact amount of fill I wanted ) but for an impromptu deal with zero prep for either of us I'm happy.

We will be shooting more in the future, and I can't wait to see what a bit of prep and what I learned from this shoot leads to.
I should send her a BMO t-shirt for the shoot. :)

Those pics were excellent quality. Would love to get some more of us in the cars while at Chuckwalla. My wife usually takes pics when we're at the track but says she's hanging by the pool at our condo on her vacation and not with a bunch of guys talking cars at the track the whole time lol.

302BOB said:
Can't say I blame her, Gary. Cut her some slack....if I remember correctly she let you get your Boss as long as it was CO, just like my S.O. wanted. A happy wife is a happy life! :)

No wife is better. Don't have to compromise with someone else to get what i want. LoL

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
NFSBOSS said:
Pure luck on my part. That and marrying the smartest girl I ever dated. ;)

+1 Probably the smartest thing I've ever done.

I once dated a girl who worked in accounting...she got dumped immediately after demonstrating that she didn't understand interest and compounding. Might have been excusable for a girl who *didn't* work with money...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel