The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Finished my lighting project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 old racer

Too blessed to be stressed and old track whore,
Exp. Level
20+ Years
fontana ca.
I have never liked the lighting in my garage. Yes, I did the original lighting myself. But never could get it just right. So I took it all down and replaced the old tube lighting with all l.e.d.'s. I played with the lay.out several times til I got all the dark spots taken care of and now I am happy. My garage isn't just a place I park my Mustang. It is my auto care for all my cars , my handy man household work space and tons of storage for the stuff my wife want to keep but just not in the house. So here it is, and yes with lots of photos. Sorry I am proud of it because it really took a lot to get that lighting right

20240207_102909.jpg

20240207_102927.jpg

20240207_102939.jpg

20240207_102951.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
South Carolina
I have never liked the lighting in my garage. Yes, I did the original lighting myself. But never could get it just right. So I took it all down and replaced the old tube lighting with all l.e.d.'s. I played with the lay.out several times til I got all the dark spots taken care of and now I am happy. My garage isn't just a place I park my Mustang. It is my auto care for all my cars , my handy man household work space and tons of storage for the stuff my wife want to keep but just not in the house. So here it is, and yes with lots of photos. Sorry I am proud of it because it really took a lot to get that lighting right

View attachment 93029

View attachment 93030

View attachment 93031

View attachment 93032
Jealous. Have you posted details of the blue staging ramp for the QuickJacks? Interested in others' experiences before I begin learning from my own mistakes.

TMO Supporting Vendors