Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

Ford GT mk2

treynor

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
I am an a NASA Instructor and I would be very happy to come out and sit in your passenger seat for a ride , er, ..... I meant to instruct you in the finer points of driving quickly. I, would , of course , have to take it around the track at Thermal a few hundred times, er , a few times, just to make sure I had the feel of how to optimize your runs.

Sincerely,
Your terribly helpful friend out in Kneebrasky,
Willie Da P
I'll be happy to give out passenger rides to my TMO brethren.

treynor

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
How could I forget the most Bad Ass Mustang track car ever?

That’s impressive. I expected the GT3 to be faster. I suspect they are close though.
The MK2 weighs about the same as the GT3, has similar downforce and tires, and packs an extra ~175HP. Even though it's not as developed as the GT3, those extra ponies count for a lot.

yotah1

TMO Race
Reaction score
I was envious of your GT4 already, but that MK2 is the icing on the cake. Then I realized who you are and all the stuff you get to play with :)
Thx for sharing the passion and showing and using all these toys, too many of them get put away for whatever reason. I like owners like you, who still enjoy what they own.

Here's to hoping we meet someday and I can bribe a passenger lap in something, anything :)

I showed your video to Mark RUshbrook and Dave Pericak yesterday while in a meeting, both were like "yep, dude is cool and can drive the heck of whatever we sell him :p "

treynor

TMO Advanced
Reaction score
[...]
Here's to hoping we meet someday and I can bribe a passenger lap in something, anything :)

I showed your video to Mark RUshbrook and Dave Pericak yesterday while in a meeting, both were like "yep, dude is cool and can drive the heck of whatever we sell him :p "
That's very cool, thank you for doing that. I'm really enjoying both the GT4 Mustang and the GTmk2 - they're both very fast and each offers its own rewards for driving well.

Certainly if you make it out to the Shelby event at LVMS, drop me a line and I'll set up a passenger lap in the mk2. It's quite a ride!

TMO Supporting Vendors