The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: combo lap/sub belt mounts for S550 and GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is definitely something I've been looking for. I would definitely be interested in buying a set of these for my 2016 Mustang GT. I would be interested in either color. Do you have any available?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Arizona
Hey if you have any sub belts for the S197 I don't care the color as I need them quick lol let me know as I'm ready to order em. I need to install them under my sparco base.

I would like to pick a set of these up for my 2020 GT500 that's inbound, being built this month (June). Shoot me a PM! I used your hard bar on my S197 and it worked great.

I presume with those arms sticking up the rear seat is still somewhat useable for small people?

Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel