The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS TX: Forge Star F14 18x10 square setup. PFC track pads. Hankook RS3 tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They are Forgestar F14s in Bronze Burst 18x10 +42 offset. Two of the rims are brand new from a hydroplane incident, I just opened one of the boxes for a picture. There is no curb rash, mounting scratches or even lug nut scratches. I am selling them because the car is being traded in next friday. I also have 4 hankook ventus RS3 tires 285-18-35, 3 with about 75% tread, maybe 3k to 5k street miles, no track days, and one brand new tire from the hydroplaning incident.

I am asking $1700 shipped for the rims and tires together. I would do $1400 hundred picked up in Houston, willing to meet up to 2 hours away.

I will split the tires and rims up.

$1,200 shipped for rims, $1000 picked up, $600 for the tires shipped, $400 picked up.

I also have brand new never used Performance friction PFC 08 front pads that cost me $316, and new rear PFC 97 rear pads that cost $161. I do not have pictures now but will provide them, they are at my parents house and I have not gotten a chance to drop by and grab them. I have attached a screen shot of the invoice from top brakes.

Does $300 shipped for the pair seem fair?

I also have a brand new whiteline adjustable front sway bar that is at my friends shop. I will come with a price and pictures when I pick it up.

All of this like everything is or best offer. Please contact me via text first or email, I work shift work and you never know when I am sleeping. I will accept check, money order, cash and paypal. Cash, check and money order will warrant cheaper prices.

Cole Bailey
832-423-8816
[email protected]

7nds.png

lipr.jpg
yu2i.jpg

qb8p.jpg
mbzp.jpg

zk7z.jpg
fz5q.jpg

3ffl.jpg
fg16.jpg

Rims and tires are sold locally, pads are sold and will be shipped out Monday. sorry for the delayed responses guys, I have been working graveyards. I will be putting a new in the box shoreline front sway bar up for sale as soon as I pick it up from friends shop.

Oh that's funny, I've been waiting for your response after I sent you a PM 20 minutes after you posted this for sale ad. Didn't you respond by telling me you were going to see how much it was going to cost to ship to NC? Thanks for wasting my time.

TMO Supporting Vendors