The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Getting rev'ed at

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
mikebxb said:
hahahahah Bada BING!
guys its all good. I went to the "boy racer" because I WANTED a more bare bones, less frills American performance street car. Even took those stupid headrests off threw them in trunk. I'm enjoying the heck outa the Boss (except for the white painted roof who's dumb idea was that?)

The 69 roadster C3 is one of if not the most beautiful machines on wheels. Another gorgeous Larry Shinoda design (hats off to Bill Mitchell)

Mike

Bill And Larry did make a great car for the day. Not too sure I can give them all the credit though.

I showed a picture of a 1969 Vette to my IT guy, born and raised in Italy. He googled a few Italian designs from the 60's and sure enough they were the inspiration for the Vette C-3.

The white painted roof was an inspiration. LOL. Well it does match the white roof on my first car, 1968 big block Vette. Motion style paint job....white hood center and white top on a blue car.

Kind of familiar.......

TMO Supporting Vendors