The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Good deal on oil at Adv. Auto parts today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just happened by the auto parts store today and seen a sale on Casterol Edge 5w50 for ~$35 , 5 qrts and a Bosch filter. They didn't have the filter so they gave me a Motorcraft instead. So I bought 10 qrts and 2 filters for $69.94, that come's out to $5 and some change for a quart. The owner said they are going to have the same deal next month only it will be Mobile1. I'm not sure how wide of an area this sale covers but it's there for anyone in South Central PA. I might need to take another trip up there, it not like it will go bad before I use it.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
racered302 said:
I just happened by the auto parts store today and seen a sale on Casterol Edge 5w50 for ~$35 , 5 qrts and a Bosch filter. They didn't have the filter so they gave me a Motorcraft instead. So I bought 10 qrts and 2 filters for $69.94, that come's out to $5 and some change for a quart. The owner said they are going to have the same deal next month only it will be Mobile1. I'm not sure how wide of an area this sale covers but it's there for anyone in South Central PA. I might need to take another trip up there, it not like it will go bad before I use it.
south central pa? near chambersburg? thats my home town

Justin said:
racered302 said:

York County, I was at the one in Shrewsbury.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
racered302 said:
Justin said:
racered302 said:

York County, I was at the one in Shrewsbury.
we should meet the next time I am up? I go cruise in hagerstown, MD when I come up.

TMO Supporting Vendors