The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Periscope Broadcast Laguna Seca 8/15 @ 11:00 AM PDT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok everyone I'm going to broadcast using Periscope a walk around of the GT350 from Laguna Seca from the Ford display at the historic races. I'll go for about 5 minutes and you'll be able to watch it for 24 hours after the event.

What you need to do is download the Periscope app for iOS or Android then follow me. My info is:

@Duffinator1
or
Rick Duffy
or
BOSSMustangsOnline.com

I'm pretty sure you'll need to use my Duffinator1 ID. Have your phone with you at the above time and you should be notified when I'm broadcasting. Ask any questions you may have in advance. If you haven't tried this give it a shot and a big thanks to member @four-walling , Kerry, for the idea.

https://www.periscope.tv/

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
If you get down here tomorrow, you can likely walk around anywhere you want to. I basically did an hour ago. No questions asked.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
VooDooBOSS said:
Ok everyone I'm going to broadcast using Periscope a walk around of the GT350 from Laguna Seca from the Ford display at the historic races. I'll go for about 5 minutes and you'll be able to watch it for 24 hours after the event.

https://www.periscope.tv/

Viewers will also be able to ask you questions during the broadcast that can be answered live, in real time.

Rick-time to brush up on your multi-tasking skills!

:)

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
As people join your broadcast their names are briefly displayed on your screen. At the bottom of the screen the viewer sees a box that says "say something". Here, they can type a question for you to acknowledge and answer verbally if you want.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
VooDooBOSS said:
I've got seven followers so far. Anyone else going to join in on the broadcast?

Nice job on the GT350 walk around! Very quick, knowledgeable and efficient presentation.

I see you had a few folks jump in and watch your broadcast who are not official "Duffinator1 followers".

Looking forward to the next broadcast.

EDIT: went back and watched the broadcast again and see you had 39 live viewers!

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Yes, your voice was clear.

While playing back your broadcast, if you pause it, then swipe up, you can see there were 5 replay viewers and 39 live viewers.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Link to your broadcast. Disappears after 24 hours, so about 1:30 Saturday, the 15th.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJ620jI5NjQ5NjJ8NjEyOTA3NTc-d9QH_CFPJLqb2otdhr9S5fAN59_4BF_1HDVLDlm1ug==

Four-Walling, Thanks for the link to this periscope stuff. I'm not media friendly enough to hook up to Rick's reports but links like this sure help me see what's going on. I'm one of the few on this planet that still have a dumb phone..... :)

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
302BOB said:
Four-Walling, Thanks for the link to this periscope stuff. I'm not media friendly enough to hook up to Rick's reports but links like this sure help me see what's going on. I'm one of the few on this planet that still have a dumb phone..... :)

Can you watch the replay of Rick's broadcast without having a Periscope account?

EDIT: can watch it on the desktop... :)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
four-walling said:
Can you watch the replay of Rick's broadcast without having a Periscope account?

EDIT: can watch it on the desktop... :)

Yup.
today's broadcast:
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJ91jzkxMzcwMzV8NjE5NjYwMzBxdiPyiyOXJDU3aMPWEw9o9VCd-SD9yBd6uMAkX2dE2A==

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel