The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The wing wasn't developed then? Regardless of the time those were early prototypes and not production vehicles so it really doesn't matter. I do think that's close to the time it would run though.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Something to sink our collective teeth into is coming SOON:

dmeJ6UX.png

GkEDlAx.png

gvOdY3r.png

MT Ignition & Head-To-Head do a great job with these comparos. I'm really looking forward to it. Also it looks like they are testing both variants of 350.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Reminder that tomorrow, 11/25 is the debut date for the Randy Pobst episode of Head 2 Head that we have all been waiting for featuring the 350, 350R, and Z28.

I am tingling with anticipation.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
VooDooBOSS said:
Wheres that video? We're tired of waiting!

AGREED! I have been checking back every 30 mins so far on MT's channel...now I see this--it's brewing :)

oVwwQbD.png

55331499.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
1:57.8 on Chuckwalla CCW is two seconds faster than my best time there on old PZeros. Now I have to beat that when we go back there in February! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors