The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Holidays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i just want to say this year has been tremendous as a year with so much thats happened for me personally (just emotional trauma) .

i meet a lot more tmo people at track days and have taken my love for road racing 10 fold.

next year i want to actively get more of us together at tracks and i hooe to meet more of you at gridlife/nasa events ill be competing in.

thank you mods for making a respectful/professional/fun atmosphere for us true racers to be apart of.

and @TMSBOSS @Bill Pemberton we will have track days next year 😇

Happy Holidays and Happy new year to everyone

PS my daughter will have a lemonade stand at track events she’ll be attending with me so please get some to make her day

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Mohawk at Gingerman in August is a good option fir a meet up. Several TMO members go every year. NCM in Bowling Green may be a good option. It is more centrally located.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Tony and all of the other TMO good folks on here. This year you have pushed me to not only get a new car but also start competing in Nasa American iron. Thank you all for the guidance and knowledge shared.

Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year!

Christmas is truly a magical time, although some of the magic and wonder has diminished since Son grew up and left the nest. I remember when He was little , He'd wake us up at sunrise to let us know Santa had visited us overnite....He had His proof.........the cookies He left out were gone, the milk glass was empty not to mention all the presents under the tree!!!! Those are the Christmas's I will always cherish. I just finished watching " A Christmas Story" with Ralphie for the umpteenth time in a quiet neat living room, not like the ones from the past that looked like a hurricane came thru with all the wrapping paper thrown all over from opening those presents Santa left...........Those were the days, my friend, those were the days!......

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
IMG_5959.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors