The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
Wondering if 1FA6P8JZ9G5520234 made it on a transport for the weekend.

Thank you jmb.

As of the last update on November 4th:

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX803338 (Burlington Northern Railroad ) - Omaha, NE - ETA Start Date Nov-07-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-09-2015

VooDooBOSS, Is your order for a R Model? Mine is for an R and was placed the first week order banks were open from a smaller dealer. Just wondered as we seem to be stuck in the same hole:
As of the August 12th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold

Oh well, the wait continues. :)

ChopSui said:
Got an update on 1FA6P8JZ1G5521054?

As of the October 30th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (2015-11-17) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-06-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-12-2015

update from my dealer earlier in the week suggested that my car's been moved up from week of Dec 7 to day of Nov 16.
1FATP8JZ2G5520286

hoping it doesn't get bounced back again. Appears that the public-facing window sticker website has been taken down...but if my car's to be built on Nov 16 might a window sticker be available today?

jmbboss302 said:
As of the August 12th update:

In Order - Processing Unscheduled- Material Hold
Thanks for checking. It's looking very doubtful for a 2015 production of my car. :(

fuhrius said:
update from my dealer earlier in the week suggested that my car's been moved up from week of Dec 7 to day of Nov 16.
1FATP8JZ2G5520286

hoping it doesn't get bounced back again. Appears that the public-facing window sticker website has been taken down...but if my car's to be built on Nov 16 might a window sticker be available today?

As of the November 2nd update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Nov-16-2015) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-18-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-24-2015

The window sticker will not show up until the day after the "Invoice Date" is posted in the system. That usually happens between 7 and 10 days prior to its build.

jmbboss302 said:
VIN 1FA6P8JZ4G5521534

As of the October 30th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Dec-07-2015)

JMB

Have a question. I checked with my dealer (order #9000, F41353 Appleton, WI) and they have no VIN and no build date for my car. Is it possible that you have information that they do not have? At this point I trust you more than them but maybe I gave you bad information somehow. This whole process is confusing sometimes. :)

Thanks

jmbboss302 said:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Nov-16-2015) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-18-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-24-2015

The window sticker will not show up until the day after the "Invoice Date" is posted in the system. That usually happens between 7 and 10 days prior to its build.

thanks for that.
is there a website that end-users can still get window stickers from?

The rail car my car is on has been setting in Fostoria, OH since noon yesterday, I'm sure this is not abnormal, but do you think there is any possibility that they transferred it to a different rail car and the rail car I'm tracking is just sitting there empty?

jmbboss302 said:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-21-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-27-2015

RE: 1FA6P8JZ6G5520322

My dealer just informed me that my car is on its way, currently in Lansing. Can you confirm? Any rail car info?

kona302 said:
JMB

Have a question. I checked with my dealer (order #9000, F41353 Appleton, WI) and they have no VIN and no build date for my car. Is it possible that you have information that they do not have? At this point I trust you more than them but maybe I gave you bad information somehow. This whole process is confusing sometimes. :)

Thanks

Based on the Dealer Number and Order Number that you gave me, your dealer is Les Stumpf Ford. It shows that this car is a "Retail Order" and the customers initials are J. S. They have the same access to the info that I look at.

There's been no change since the last update.

fuhrius said:
thanks for that.
is there a website that end-users can still get window stickers from?

It seems that Ford changed something with the window sticker web access this week. I'm still looking into it.

Mustang333 said:
The rail car my car is on has been setting in Fostoria, OH since noon yesterday, I'm sure this is not abnormal, but do you think there is any possibility that they transferred it to a different rail car and the rail car I'm tracking is just sitting there empty?

It's still on the same rail car. As of the update at 22:05 ET tonight:

In Transit - Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ilesc.sc, OH - ETA Start Date Nov-10-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-12-2015

Boost930 said:
RE: 1FA6P8JZ6G5520322

My dealer just informed me that my car is on its way, currently in Lansing. Can you confirm? Any rail car info?

Railcar # ETTX852292

It was in Lansing. As of 17:58 ET tonight, in Battle Creek:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Canadian National Railways ) - Batcreek, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-21-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-27-2015

TMO Supporting Vendors